🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Does anyone know when this drink will be available? I was looking everywhere in the voting booth for it, only to find it’s unavailable 🙁
    That drink is from the Valetines Day Boxes from this February not from a Weekend Event, so i think it will will  be avaleble for diamonds :/ 
    Oh it’s from this February! I don’t know how I missed it 😅 thank you!!
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I can’t even get into sys, it just sits on loading looks forever now and when I force close and reopen, my progress resets lol, I just finished a gig 3 times. Can’t see my currency still due to the display issue either so all in all, not happy with the game right now. Anyone else having this issue? 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I have four TB’s in my group and I fed up bc I don’t know what the voters want. 😔

Just dropped this outfit, hope it does well ☹️

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Two new looks, two new flops 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I don't have anything decent left to submit since I don't have many clothes... 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can’t even get into sys, it just sits on loading looks forever now and when I force close and reopen, my progress resets lol, I just finished a gig 3 times. Can’t see my currency still due to the display issue either so all in all, not happy with the game right now. Anyone else having this issue? 

I’m so sorry you arehavingthis9ssue.  Please send an in game ticket to Support.  Top left corner of your game screen
    ( lll/help/glu support )
    meanwhile,I’ll see if there are any other suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I’ve been saving up my K-stars for three months to complete a VIP I like and my plan all along has been to spend it on businesses. However, I’m realizing I never have time to do my business events, so I think I might just buy a bunch of handhelds to increase my scores in SYS to get more free clothes because really.. all I want businesses for is to earn more stars to buy more clothes anyways! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I now have a third ticket buyer - faith has just submitted three looks again - ness came out of nowhere like 12th place and Sammy has two tickets stacked - I’m hopefully going to stay in fourth - just submitted my fifth look ... and side note Faith is a pretty doll and so is ness and they have been on theme for the most part si they had a fair shot to probably be in the top spots anyways 
    This is probably my best SYS ever and this is the most aggressive group of ticket buyers I have had in a long time. I’m not going to overtake them and I deserve first! Thankfully I don’t like the hair on my doll! The sundae/shake is adorable!  
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I’ve been saving up my K-stars for three months to complete a VIP I like and my plan all along has been to spend it on businesses. However, I’m realizing I never have time to do my business events, so I think I might just buy a bunch of handhelds to increase my scores in SYS to get more free clothes because really.. all I want businesses for is to earn more stars to buy more clothes anyways! 
    @Bumblebeebray I own all the businesses, and honestly I try to do all the activities on Friday, when the weekend event updates. You can end everything in like one hour. And in VIP events and Professional Events you get k-stars/point for them :) For hair salon and Chevier Toronto you need to go there during the week, and I know it's annoying, but I absolutely recommend to do professional gigs from your businesses. I currently take 55 k-stars per week, which are 220 k-stars for the VIP event - not bad as a start, not counting the k-stars you can achieve from sys and other achievements. Just try to organize your business and you'll get richer soon. If you do the sacrifice to spend your k-stars in businesses now, you won't regret it in the future - I didn't :)
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Used @stacy9491 fairy queen as inspiration and scored 55, 57 and 58.  I am unlocking that dress every time get the opportunity 
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    edited March 2020
    abasili93 said:
    @Bumblebeebray I own all the businesses, and honestly I try to do all the activities on Friday, when the weekend event updates. If you can use the energy cheat, you can end everything in like one hour. And in VIP events and Professional Events you get k-stars/point for them :) For hair salon and Chevier Toronto you need to go there during the week, and I know it's annoying, but I absolutely recommend to do professional gigs from your businesses. I currently take 55 k-stars per week, which are 220 k-stars for the VIP event - not bad as a start, not counting the k-stars you can achieve from sys and other achievements. Just try to organize your business and you'll get richer soon. If you do the sacrifice to spend your k-stars in businesses now, you won't regret it in the future - I didn't :)
    Thanks for your thoughtful response! 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    Used @stacy9491 fairy queen as inspiration and scored 55, 57 and 58.  I am unlocking that dress every time get the opportunity 

Does this dress dye well in black? Does it do good in other SYS? 😄
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    my scores aren’t great. specifically the chocolate gown, not sure if it’s because it’s a gown or because it was my first look 🤔 proud of these looks though
    I know I’m late to the party, but that chocolate dress is genius!
  • MidoriKKHMidoriKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone!! ❤️ Anyone know where the dress on the right is from? I’ve never seen it before. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @MidoriKKH it's from the pastel perfection kollection
    - Emmy
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MidoriKKH it’s from Pastel Perfection kollection but dyed opal!

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Looks 3-5!
    I’m doing fairly well so far, lowest score I’ve had was a 45 but I’m very quickly running out of things to submit that aren’t gowns and I really don’t wanna have to do that 😞 this hair seems to be working in my favour though so I’m sticking with it
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @MidoriKKH it’s from Pastel Perfection kollection but dyed opal!

Is this old kollection? I see it for the first time 🤔🙈😄
    iOS player 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I’m thinking of using the umbrella. Does anyone know if it scores well?
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @TheKylie thanks so much! i actually thought it was gonna score way better 🤣  maybe the voters dont see it 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Doing fairly well, and in all I’m really enjoying this sys theme ! Love seeing so many colourful creative looks 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MidoriKKHMidoriKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Thanks y’all! It’s gorgeous 😍😍😍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My highest score look!🥰

iOS player 

That score is a crime!