⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 3/27/20 - 5⭐Professional Fun & Prizes⭐

Comments

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    We can do reality shows right? 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I got the hair color in my free box. Ugh, after seeing everyone dolls with the GB hair style I might have to chase...
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    We can do reality shows right? 
    Yes you can :) 
    I sugest 3 hour Reality Shows at the Bel Air house :) 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray it's the anniversary of the game, its somewhere in June. We usually get a throwback sale and 50% (?) off all items in the kloset. Last year there were also giftboxes with all the items from previous kimiversaries! 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Disappointed I picked energy in my free box when the hair color was in a nearby tile. I'm not chasing anything because I wanted more Kstars in case I want VIP weekend earnables.
    Platform: Android

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I decided to only open one box and I got the top, yay!! Super happy with it!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I chased the hair color and ended up getting all the GB items. Trying to convince myself it was worth it 🙁
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Free box was the top, which I really like. I decided to open another box which I hardly ever do cause gambling gives me anxiety. But I got event points and had a well deserved mini panic attack 😂 I NEED this hair color! I’ve taken 6 spins on the S&G kollection and still haven’t gotten the hair color. But I sadly just spent all my stars on kollections (which didn’t turn out well either)

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Got the hair color in my free box. Just in time for SYS ❤️😍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I chased the hair color and ended up getting all the GB items. Trying to convince myself it was worth it 🙁
    @soundspretty the gift box items are so pretty, and really versatile because they’re separates. I think the hair is very versatile too! I would have chased if I could afford it 😊 I’m sure you’ll get a lot of use out of them!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😭 same. Im debating after my collections refresh if i want to give another try.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got the hairstyle in my free gb:)

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Got the skirt in my free box, and decided to chase the rest of the items (forgot to screenshot twice bc I was so nervous lol), and am glad I did because I love them! Didn’t get the top, so I may or may not try for it later this weekend, but I’m pretty happy with what I have now. :smiley:

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got the top in my free box this morning when the event started and I was so shocked and in love I didn’t open any more, but now I wanna go for the hair color 😭😅 I really love it on my doll so I think I’m gonna open a few more boxes for it, send prayers 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @soundspretty the gift box items are so pretty, and really versatile because they’re separates. I think the hair is very versatile too! I would have chased if I could afford it 😊 I’m sure you’ll get a lot of use out of them!
    True. I would've felt better if I hadn't gotten junk in my second palette, however I only had to open 2 in my third and they contained the hair and color, so that was lucky. And I do like the hair. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I had 4 items in all of my palettes and I didn’t get anything😢 I had opened another box and I got a daily box red top that I forgot to screenshot. 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    julia19 said:
    I had 4 items in all of my palettes and I didn’t get anything😢 I had opened another box and I got a daily box red top that I forgot to screenshot. 

Its so dumb they have energy. I legit had a second box where half was just energy. And i ended up with tons of energy last week
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Darn I really want the hair...but I don’t have good luck with getting items out of the gift box...got the one item I did not want the hair color 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    So in my free GB I got an ordinary top and then I find out my fave Kollection back and I took a spin on it and got the dress I really wanted 💗
    After I decided to open another GB and got the hair color 💕

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Trying to film reality shows for event points, but I don’t see the camera man outside my Bel Air home or inside mirimont studios. Is anyone else having this issue? 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    amykkh said:
    Trying to film reality shows for event points, but I don’t see the camera man outside my Bel Air home or inside mirimont studios. Is anyone else having this issue? 
    Have you looked in your calabasas home?
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    amykkh said:
    Have you looked in your calabasas home?
    Yeah he’s not there either :/ 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    After getting lucky and getting the hairstyle earlier, I decided to go for the hairstyle or any of the separates with one spin, got k stars and went for another spin, but of course I got the event points, and I already got what I wanted from the event 😒 and the hair color wasn’t even in the palette 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @amykkh you can probably find him in the mirimount studios in hollywood
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @amykkh check that you don’t have any quests that are part of your reality show filming somewhere else- that’s happened to me and I had to do that quest before I could use him at home 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looking for the hair color but got the most useless item - I have enough black miniskirts 😒 I’ll open another box once I have enough k-stars 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi everyone, I read (on Facebook I think) that if you wear items from your closet that have a blue star, you can get an extra blue star in your gigs, making it super quick to finish. Apparently this is in addition to the extra gold star we already get. I tried it but didn't do anything for me. Has anyone heard of this before?
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Mostly I just wanted  the hair colour. Pretty good palette!

I only just noticed that these earrings have little coloured beads on them and now I kind of don't like them as much anymore 😒
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Ljo hey, for getting more blue stars when there's a professional event going on, you need to own as many things (max 4) from that event (you can find those in the weekend boxes). Just wearing older things with blue stars can't do anything I think. 🤷‍♀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Chased the hair color after getting the top in my free box, didn’t have the same luck with chasing and ended up with all the other items first 😩 at least I like them all, and I just dyed this top red!! It dyes surprisingly well
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh