🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Ryley1e it's finished...sorry you didn't find me.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @PlantWitch its okay, I guess I will stop looking for it until someday just appear out of the blue, and thank you for submitting it 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    i have a fairly chill group- hoping it stays that way!!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @Ryley1e it's submitted! But with different earrings because I put the wrong ones on lol.

This may be the best look I've seen😍
    Could anyone tell me where is that eye make up from? Is there a way I can get it? 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    milrist said:
    @Ryley1e it's submitted! But with different earrings because I put the wrong ones on lol.

This may be the best look I've seen😍
    Could anyone tell me where is that eye make up from? Is there a way I can get it? 
    Aww💕thank you!! 
    The make-up is from a vip event last December. It could become available in a future throwback sale.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    edited March 2020

@ashleydianem If you’re still around I just submit this look with the sparkler. It should go live in about 40 mins! 
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Does someone know where is this dress from? Thanks💖
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I used my last ticket like an hour ago maybe longer, I've been waiting all this time for votes and when I click on SYS my look has vanished. I go onto my create a look and guess what? NO tickets! What the hell! This and many other bugs have been going on for the past few updates! 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I can’t even get into sys, it just sits on loading looks forever now and when I force close and reopen, my progress resets lol, I just finished a gig 3 times. Can’t see my currency still due to the display issue either so all in all, not happy with the game right now. Anyone else having this issue? 
    @Amilicious I still have the same issues as you as far as display and tapping not in the right place. It’s the weekend now so Glu is going to let us sit in that mess for at least 2 more days like it doesn’t matter.
    However, my gigs are not resetting and I can get into SYS. Getting dressed is a struggle because I keep unselecting what I’ve picked or I accidentally tap the button to close the whole SYS window. But I’m not locked out. So I think you have a different issue going on as well…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I should have bought the teddy bear. It looks so cute! Have no idea where it’s from tho.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Does popcorn do well? I ran out of sweets.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    Used @stacy9491 fairy queen as inspiration and scored 55, 57 and 58.  I am unlocking that dress every time get the opportunity 
    I’m so glad to help you! 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2020

The lack of pink dyes is really breaking my legs with this theme, I don't have enough pink stuff for it and it seems to be the preferred color
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Koakuma said:

But seriously.. can we get whatever glitch that is keeping everyone from getting pink dye fixed?? I haven’t gotten any in months
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @jessica296 ahhhh I’m just now seeing this!! Thank you for submitting it though!
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Has anyone noticed this glitch? The Halloween toffee apple looks normal in the closet, but in game play it's pink and animated - it drips!
    https://imgur.com/nc1ERX6
    https://imgur.com/PXkPkoB

Edited - clearly I don't know how to embed pics properly 🤦 I tried searching in the forum for how to do it and still failed lol can anyone help plz?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Ljo Some Halloween items change depending on the place you are. Like if it's a night or you're in a club you get a different version
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Well, I suck at this theme. I've submitted looks I thought were cute and all they do is...

Guess it's time to dust off the gowns and throw them into the battlefield
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    @Ljo Some Halloween items change depending on the place you are. Like if it's a night or you're in a club you get a different version
    Oh wow that's so cool! I've been playing for 5 or so years but I'm learning so much from this forum that I never knew!
  • jayceeejayceee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi guys! I regularly play kkh and I just got the notification to start the candyland event 10 minutes ago. I see that most of you guys started the event on Thursday. Could this be a glitch in the game? I also just received the message from Kalinda! Is there someone I can contact regarding this? I’m not sure if this is the right forum to this! This is my first post. Also your guys outfits look awesome! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you just update the game? That would be the reason.  Otherwise, send a ticket to customer care.  Sorry this happened.  To send a ticket, go to the too left of your game screen for options. 
    (lll/help/glu support)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jayceeejayceee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Did you just update the game? That would be the reason.  Otherwise, send a ticket to customer care.  Sorry this happened.  To send a ticket, go to the too left of your game screen for options. 
    (lll/help/glu support)  
    Hi! I don’t update the game myself but I do have automatic updates turned on for my phone, I didn’t realize that would cause this type of error! Thank you for letting me know! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Keeping up with my cute dresses but losing to someone in full halloween gear kills me :/ like why dont u buy some actual cute stuff? 3 wedding dresses and the shake dyed many colors ?