🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• jessica296jessica296 New Member Registered Users 87 Posts
    @ashleydianem No problem, hope you find it!! ☺️ 
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited March 28
    Ahh, nvm, thank you everyone for the information!!! I was worried there for a hot second lmao 
    dab if u think simon is hot 😩
    Jessica296 is my gf and I love her 🥰
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thats the first ive ever seen of that 🤔
    Thechar *android player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * 

Very sad over 37 one. I used three cans of aquanet on that hair. 💁🏾‍♀️😂 all jokes aside i think they didnt see the lolipop in my hand lol
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,311 Posts
    Could someone on android submit this dress? I've been dying to get this dress. 

Did you already find this dress?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,311 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    If anyone submits the cotton candy on Android, please tag me!
    Did you already find the cotton candy?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 425 Posts
    edited March 28
    Ummm, has anyone ever seen this purse before? If you have, where's it from? Because I'm pretty sure I've never seen it before in my life.... : /

It's from a VIP storyline I think @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • bbyoticbbyotic New Member Registered Users 92 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos & @therealChar that purse is a VIP subscription item from august 2018!! there's a thread in the forum with all the VIP items listed out 😊
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
    edited March 28
    🤔 damn they still do vip storylines ? First time i seen that purse ever. I guess noone really is subbed much. Thats surprising. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 632 Posts
    Diiid we ever get clarification on the day light savings thing for europeans?
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte @bbyotic Thank you both! I had never seen that purse from before today even when i tried digging around for it on here so I was... worried lmao. I'm glad it's nothing suspicious like I was truly thinking it was. I can sleep anxiety free now!!!
    dab if u think simon is hot 😩
    Jessica296 is my gf and I love her 🥰
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 425 Posts
    🤔 damn they still do vip storylines ? First time i seen that purse ever. I guess noone really is subbed much. Thats surprising. 
    @therealChar I could be way off here with timings, but I think that one was one of the first VIP storylines they did - I remember I got this set when I signed up to the free trial for Gold membership aaaaaaaaaages ago.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Junior Member Registered Users 110 Posts
    edited March 28
    So because I’m playing on an old device and I don’t have the videos, does anyone know if I buy anything like kstars or vip sub will my videos disappear when I get kkh on a new device? If that makes sense lol. Kinda wanna buy the triple threat to bring me up in ranking bc I started late and have been scoring low
    I’m just here to steal your outfits 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    So because I’m playing on an old device and I don’t have the videos, does anyone know if I buy anything like kstars or vip sub will my videos disappear when I get kkh on a new device? If that makes sense lol. Kinda wanna buy the triple threat to bring me up in ranking bc I started late and have been scoring low
    @Angie7680 the videos won’t disappear but you’ll have 5 videos daily instead of 20 😅
    iOS player since December 2014 🌹
    PM me if you want us to be friends on Facebook!
    @livyx oops I meant 5! Ugh it sucks that it carries over, if I get kkh now on my phone the game that is saved is from 3 weeks ago, but I had the option to watch videos for stars then
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 749 Posts
    Pleeeease stay like this 🥰

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 

• LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,125 Posts
    Here are my looks 1-8:

Not doing as great as I usually do but I’m still happy with these scores!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Does this hair score well in sys? I want to get it and it gives me Ariana grande vibes
    Agree-yeah get it
    like- no save your diamonds 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 667 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8! I catched up to my ticket buyer, but she'll probably buy more tickets!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 749 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    Does this hair score well in sys? I want to get it and it gives me Ariana grande vibes
    Agree-yeah get it
    like- no save your diamonds 

I’m using only this hairstyle right now. And with pink dresses I got really high scores ☺️
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 481 Posts
    edited March 28
    I said to myself I wasn’t going to do gowns, but I wanted to see if it would score me any higher. It didn’t. Pretty much the same average as all my other looks, so I’m just gunna keep doing short dresses. I can’t bring myself to wear gowns, I won’t give in ! 😆

iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @PlantWitch you're welcome!! And thank you so much!!
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 489 Posts
    @MAYA_KKH If you are still looking for the cotton candy on android, tell me. I'm able to submit it for you! 🙂
    daily android kkh player • english isn't my 1st language • 🇵🇹 •
    feel free to pm • playing since august 2019 • 🏳️‍🌈
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    I think the earnable dress would have been better if there were some animated sparkles in it