Help me please!

Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
 Guys help me! 
My phone wasn’t working so I opened my account on another phone so when I got back my old phone and opened my account on it, it showed me that the last time I opened the game was on 28/3 while I opened it on 29/3 and I was wearing a long black hair and a red dress and I had 4 k-stars not 20 k-stars as mentioned. What should I do? I’ve submitted 9 tickets in the sys if I logged in this one I’ll be late 

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Guys that’s not fair, I was about to get the new red dress in the professional event!! 
    I don’t wanna lose my progress!!
    Wthhhhhhh! 
    Last save on 24/3!!!!!!! 
    I restored it and I have 0 votes 
    while I’ve submitted 8 tickets as shown here and most of them are 50 and above and I was rank 2 
    I was like 60 stars away from the red dress and now I’m 0!!!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    ok, hi, I’m sorry you are going through this. Support will respond as soon. As they are able. The weekend is slower for support ‘I’m sure, but.they will sort it out for you.  In the meantime ‘I would keep playing and saving screenshots.  I’m sorry this is happening.  
    in the mean time, I’ll see if any other help is available.but save screenshots, and wait for Support to respond.  again, I’m sorry you are having this issue. With the 2 different account showing, this is something support will have to help you with. If it get a response for you, ‘I’ll post it.  I sent a link to this thread for help, but now you have to try and relax. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut ok but please tell them to solve the problem before the sys ends because I really want the trendsetter dress so bad!! 💔