⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 3/27/20 - 5⭐Professional Fun & Prizes⭐

Comments

• LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    TheBola said:
    @Ljo hey, for getting more blue stars when there's a professional event going on, you need to own as many things (max 4) from that event (you can find those in the weekend boxes). Just wearing older things with blue stars can't do anything I think. 🤷‍♀️
    Thanks, yeah that's what I thought too! Seemed a bit odd that in my 5 years of playing I hadn't heard of that one before 🤔
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Ljo said:
    TheBola said:
    @Ljo hey, for getting more blue stars when there's a professional event going on, you need to own as many things (max 4) from that event (you can find those in the weekend boxes). Just wearing older things with blue stars can't do anything I think. 🤷‍♀️
    Thanks, yeah that's what I thought too! Seemed a bit odd that in my 5 years of playing I hadn't heard of that one before 🤔
    I wish this was true lol!! (It would be nice to have an incentive for what we wear outside of SYS)
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    so happy i got the hair ☺️ 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Chased the hair color after getting the top in my free box, didn’t have the same luck with chasing and ended up with all the other items first 😩 at least I like them all, and I just dyed this top red!! It dyes surprisingly well
    I am OBSESSED with this look on your doll 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @HannahKKH ahhh thank you so much ❤️❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Finally got the hair after buying my second extra box!! Would like the top as well, but I won't gamble more unless I gain a good amount of K stars...

Here's the hair in brunette if anyone's curious. :)
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2020
    The hair giving me business vibes.

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Tried for the hair again.. 5 dyes richer lol. I’m frustrated I used all my stars on something I didn’t even get
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I chased and won the top, I still really want that hair too but I keep picking loser boxes 😥 I'm going to try one more, hopefully I don't regret it. The top is gorgeous!

- Emmy
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Opened another box trying to get the hair color... and it wasn’t even in there!!!! 😡
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020
    👀 my collections refresh in 10 hours and ive never gotten the splendor and grace one 😭 so maybe ill get lucky and be able to spin that cause it seems like chasing gb is gonna leave me broke
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My free box was the hair color, then I opened another and got the top. But I kept seeing the hair so I opened another box and got it.  :blush:
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited March 2020

I just wanted the splendor and grace kollection back as I’ve been saving for it for months but of course I only get the kollections I’m meh about thought to spin anyway hoping for the bundle and this is what I get🥴nobody talk to me for 3-5 business days 

starting to think the game knows what kollections you want and decides to throw them into the void😢
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I don't like the earnable hair but I also don't have much else to do this weekend 😩
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I wanted the hair colour and won it in my free box! I had 40 k-stars so I opened a second box and got 30 event points :( I was hoping for the top but I have the hair colour so I can't complain. I have nothing to do so I finished the whole event today.
    @dolldream that was the first bundle i ever got on the first try and it took months later to ever get another one on the first go so dont feel bad.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This fashion goals set showed up in my game, can anyone share close up photos of the eyeshadow? Can you change the colour of the eyeshadow at all?

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @julia19 here is a close up of the eyes. and no unfortunately you cant change the eyeshadow but the eyes are gorgeous!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Off topic: Since I finished the weekend event early, I’ve decided to date my npc hubby bc he’s been showing angry emoji on his bubble 😂 Is there a certain point where your partner will ask u to have a baby or your partner will just pop the question randomly? 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i just wish the gb items and earnable items were switched the earnables are so uninspiring :/
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @CryingKim He will ask you to have the 1st baby once you reach 12,000 points and then at 14,000 points. Well at least that's what I remember, but I could be way off with the numbers. The point is, he will ask you once you reach a certain amount of points ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @julia19 here is a close up of the eyes. and no unfortunately you cant change the eyeshadow but the eyes are gorgeous!
    Thank you! 

It came back again and i literally had the the same collections as last week most of them i dont care for so i spinned thinking i would get the damn bundle but nope i paid 150 kstars for blue dye ill probably never use cause i have an obnoxious amount of it :"( rip to me cause im not doing fine. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

It came back again and i literally had the the same collections as last week most of them i dont care for so i spinned thinking i would get the damn bundle but nope i paid 150 kstars for blue dye ill probably never use cause i have an obnoxious amount of it :"( rip to me cause im not doing fine. 
    I empathize with you @therealChar; Kollections can be such a rip-off! Especially the older ones, where the bundle is almost always last and you end up paying for energy, cash, and random KKG junk that doesn’t go with the other items at all! In male kollections, the bundle is always last and often it contains the only good items in the whole group. I’m sorry it disappointed you this time and I hope it comes back for you during VIP!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the hair looks like a helmet so i didnt bother to grind for it but everything else is mostly pretty so lets show it off

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @Rikk thanks ♡ thats why i try not to spin more cause i ended up finishing one of them like that and it was the last thing!