🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    i know the more popular color is pink but really??? 😪
    I love this ! Pale blue is not doing well unfortunately 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    i know the more popular color is pink but really??? 😪
    I love this ! Pale blue is not doing well unfortunately 
    Pink and purples seem to be the popular vote - I tried two red looks and they scored super low- this look should have gotten in the fifties for sure!!!
  • rutcoriaarutcoriaa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited March 2020

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @mandamay76 @therealChar thank you guys so much!! 💕i actually thought my votes didnt load correctly 🤣 i even forced quit my game and re-opened because i thought it was a glitch 😭
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love this theme so much but I’m getting such low scores. I don’t even mind that much because this is the most I’ve voted because I love looking at everyone elses dolls!
    edited March 2020
    Having so much fun with this theme! Not put a gown in the mix and actually getting decent scores! I actually do better in non gown themes - my average scorefor  Sys  is about 45 so when I get into the fifties consistantly I am happy! Everyone is rocking their looks and I love it!
  • eicajeicaj Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    This has for sure been one of my favorite SYS themes, and I’ve been playing since the first SYS
    kadamisia said:

I managed to get the dress with my 11th ticket and the little sparkly thingies are so cute 🥺🥺❤️
    That’s amazing! Glad you scored so well and got it early! It’s so pretty! I will get it by 12 this time! I’m at 541 right now!!! I usually don’t get it til 13th look or last! Congrats! It looks amazing on your doll 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mandamay76 You're doing great too! Same for me, I usually get the last earnable by 12th or 13th ticket, so I guess it's a good SYS for both of us ❤️ Thank you so much and I'm sure the dress will look good on your doll too, she's gorgeous 🥺❤️

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    kadamisia said:
    @mandamay76 You're doing great too! Same for me, I usually get the last earnable by 12th or 13th ticket, so I guess it's a good SYS for both of us ❤️ Thank you so much and I'm sure the dress will look good on your doll too, she's gorgeous 🥺❤️

❤️❤️❤️thank you back!  
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    jhabs said:

First look vs tenth look lol so funny how scores for looks that are nearly identical can change so much!
    I  was gonna post the same!!💕
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Guys I'm trying to figure out if this doll on my ts group is a hacker. Shes an excessive Tb and its really strange to me that her outfit isnt changing. Her outfits is tacky asf and she keeps on submitting the same outfit on but keeps on dying it in different colors. Wth :neutral: just wanna make sure that I'm not competing with a hacker before even spending my money to fight with her.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This is first time I got last earnable so early! 🤩 this sys is really good for my ☺️

And I even passed one tb for now 😄

iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2020
    If you want the poodle hair that much, go ahead hun, spend that money 😆

Woke up this morning to this. She wasn’t even in top 5, appeared out of nowhere. She can have the hair if she wants it that much 🤷‍♀️ Submitting my two looks soon so we’ll see if i overtake her.
    I’m just gunna keep enjoying this sys, it’s been awhile since I’ve really loved a theme !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Carol Davida ask Kalinda to check it out 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

I really liked no 9 but voters not so much lol!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh ty doll. Will do 🙏🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 11 and 12 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

9 - 12th looks. Finally broke 50 💕 I just want to stay 5th until the end now! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Silz1217 Omg I fell asleep 🤪 i will submit it for you tonight 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m sorry to whoever is getting high scores with on theme looks, but I wasn’t as you saw in my previous comment so that’s why I decided to submit this kinda looks. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a 56 before
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

My favourite looks I submitted this far! Although I would personally submit some looks with heels rather than high boots, the voters tend to like them every SYS so I decided to please them.
    Currently 3rd behind 2 TB, hoping it stays that way because the dress is beautiful 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱