How do I get ahead of my goals?

cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
I seem to be unable to get ahead, I have over 14 goals I need to complete; each being 8 hour events which seem to take forever to finish. Is this normal? I've stopped going to Maria's and Simon's but that hasn't stopped them from calling and adding more goals including Kim calling me...HELP
Returning iOS player since 2014

Comments

• HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Hey there! I've been in the same situation as you, and what I did was look for goals that aren't part of a storyline, or just part of a short one, so that I can get Luxe Goals available quickly. What really made a difference for me was getting the car, as this means I can drive around for free and tap nodes to replenish energy quickly!

Hope this helps, I'm sure someone else with more experience may have better advice! ♥
    ♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Hey there! I've been in the same situation as you, and what I did was look for goals that aren't part of a storyline, or just part of a short one, so that I can get Luxe Goals available quickly. What really made a difference for me was getting the car, as this means I can drive around for free and tap nodes to replenish energy quickly!

Hope this helps, I'm sure someone else with more experience may have better advice! ♥
    I saw in another post getting the airplane as well helps, but those cost so much cash or k-stars. I’m in the process of trying to restore my purchases from 2014 but the customer service is horrible. 

How can you tell if it’s part of a long storyline or not? Is there a post I can refer to?
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi.  The advantage of  having the  plane and a vehicle basically gives you access to all the energy you want.  You j use have to tap for it, at no further cost. The 2nd advantage, in order to amass any real wealth in the game,   You have to stop paying for airfare.  One wrong tap and you spend $375 in kCash going to Big Sur when you mean to go Vegas or some thing.  Not meaning to sound like I’m pushing you to spend those KStars for the jet, but it was a game changer for me.  
    Welcome and 
    I hope that helped.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I’m seconding Kiki! There is nothing worth more K-stars than that jet! Complete game changer. And I can relate to what you’re feeling. I’m level 31 and I will get my quests long enough to have luxe goals for a while and then I will finish one that will unlock five more and I’m grinding again to get them down. Just keep playing! Also personally I find that unless you get to a point where you have a lot of extra cash and K-Stars available to use, that luxe goals aren’t really worth it. 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I follow same story like I do a task then after 6-8 hours I’ll do the task I was given to same story till it ends and that’s how you clear them one by one investing in pets is so good not just for this but it helps you finish weekend events and throw back ones in time ❤️