🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Another ticket buyer has come out of nowhere so I’ll be lucky if I place top 5. I’m waiting until closer to the end to submit my last ticket, fingers crossed 🤞🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Best, worst and 3 favorites. My casual looks didn't get the love they deserved 🙈 but other than that I did pretty great, in fact this was my best SYS votes-wise. It's my first time making it to the last earnable, the dress is so pretty 😍 and the handheld is a dream. 
    Currently I'm anxiously waiting for the final results as I am in 3rd place atm (So many ticket buyers in my group 🙄🙄). The TS dress is of course gorgeous as well. So very well done, designers at glu! Your work is appreciated, it is very noticeable that someone really cared to make it beautiful. Thank you ☺️☺️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    https://youtu.be/CduA0TULnow

You and @rikk have me laughing for the first time all weekend.  Leave to you to bring it plummeting back to reality....with gowns. But I guess next to that prom dress had to be uncle buck’s moose antlers from the lodge.  any chance there’s that St pat’s green boa in the box?  I so want to see this in action.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good luck @HannahKKH. And everyone else submitting their ladt looks.  Fingers crossed!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 9-14. Even though I never broke 50, I had a lot of fun this weekend!!

I love this dress and it’s adorable little star shaped sparkles!! 💖

• LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Where is this hair from?? 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Where is this hair from?? 

Pretty in pink sys from last year it was the last earnable.
    I would love a casual theme ive suggested a short hair one before cause i never get to use my cute short styles cause they never score well for me. I want a clear cut theme thats casual for once. 😐but i doubt it will happen its like once every 3 months or so
    Thanks @kokokokonut I’m gonna need it! I’m in 7th now and need a score of 50 or more to get top 5 🥺
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤

I’m second guessing myself and now I don’t know what to enter as my last look. I need 50 for top 5 🥺

Agree for the 1st one
    Like for the middle one
    Awesome for the last one

I've run out of candy handhelds and unlocks 😞
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Really mad at the game right now, I just unlocked an item after watching a video and now it says it's locked again even though I didn't use it...

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    So great I haven't gotten a response from @KalindaKing yet about losing 1st place to a possible hacker on my game. This chick is crazy asf yall. She wont stop submitting outfits :weary: I'm not claiming my ts rewards till this gets resolved. I hope that hacker's game gets flagged ASAP :weary:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Nothing like some random person coming up with 1200 points 😑that was never there before to push me down and the first ticket buyer down. 💁🏾‍♀️ bye bye hair 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Some of my favorite looks from the event! I scored super low with my first 4 looks, then discovered that dressing like an actual cupcake got high votes lol. That candy apple look is my favorite 
    edited March 2020
    omg I totally miscounted (I blame the fact that’s it’s nearly 2am) and I actually didn’t need 50 to get top 5 😅 I went for the middle look and scored 47 which makes me tied for 4th place atm 😁

edit: as soon as I posted this I went back to double check and now I’ve gone down from tied 4th with 660 points to 6th with 644 😧😰

I had 613 before my last look...

edit edit: phew it’s gone back to normal, had a mini freak out there 😬

Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @therealChar sis I give up too. I think that I was competing against a hacker. I'm so mad at myself for even going there and wasting so much money.🤦🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@therealChar sis I give up too. I think that I was competing against a hacker. I'm so mad at myself for even going there and wasting so much money.🤦🏾‍♀️
    😐 i was gonna spend coin but its pointless when they are so high in points cause they seem to have money to burn 🤔 i never knew they could hack tickets though.
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @therealChar literally same, i had been #1 since thursday and was so surprised to not have any TBs only to see today that I'm #3... lmao 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m Definitely not getting the TS dress 💔
    I’m Definitely not getting the TS dress 💔
    😭😭😭 im so sorry love. 💔 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @yezx I didn’t find you thank you anyway!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

Lowest position: 13th
    Highest position: 3rd
    Final position: 5th
    Average score: 50.8 
    In order of: favorite, best, worst

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Forum doll on the right? Still learning peoples faces/names.... 

Yup, is in fact me! It's a repeat look cause I seriously had no idea what Candyland meant and only one look got over 50 (this one and a few others got 49).

The good news though is my doll and another tied for 3rd and wooo, 6 dress winners! Also kudos to my group's winner who in the last day gave the original TB a run and beat them by like one look. Is it wrong I get joy out of TBers being TBed? Maybe, but oh well!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Came in 3rd. Was in 1st place the whole event until a few hours ago. You know the rest...