🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    No problem @Silz1217, i’ll submit it again next week 😊 for anyone interested in the score:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My last two looks pushed me into first and my crazy TBS stopped trying! I will never wear the hair it’s awful on my doll!  But this dress is amazing! Also anyone else lose all there poses in the photo booth! This was my only option and one I needed to buy for kstars?  Congrats to everyone who placed in top 5, actually to everyone on the forum - everyone’s looks were amazing! 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up 6th i was 3rd till the last 2 hours😭Rip beautiful dress:((
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Also this dyes horribly. :/ so be warned the only decent shade was orange but only have 3 dyes :/ 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Highest, lowest and favorite ❤️ Won in 1st place!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Ummm I came in 9th place... but tbh I overslept yesterday and missed a ticket.  If I could stack 3 instead of 2 tickets, I would’ve been top 5. 😞 I really liked the TS dress.  (I did finish the event though and got the last earnable)

congrats to everyone who got the beautiful TS dress.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @therealChar well yeah it's a possibility that hackers can hacked their tickets. It's been mentioned before though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

My triple tie for highest. 
    My lowest and my favs. I only had two outfits bomb and mostly high 40s and 50s for the most part. I recycled a few of these and im not ashamed 😂 i stuck out not wearing gowns and i had fun minus the obnoxious TB. 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Candy-colored dress indeed!! Love it!! 🍭🍭🍭
    Highs, low and favorite! I did repeat two dresses because they scored well to try and pass tbs! Had so much fun with this theme! And honorable mention to my other favorite look ❤️
    congrats to all the dolls who won the beautiful dress!! there were NO ticket buyers in my group and i came in 1st!! i can hardly believe it but im ecstatic 🤩 
    also all of my poses in the photo booth disappeared???
    Mine did too! I sent a message to eggs about it! Congrats on first place!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mandamay76 the only poses you can use with legs together dress is this one and the handheld one if you buy it. 
    jhabs said:
    @mandamay76 the only poses you can use with legs together dress is this one and the handheld one if you buy it. 
    Oh never realized that before!l thanks for info!
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @hyami I knew you looked familiar, we were in the same group! I'm so sorry you missed a ticket your looks were cute!! There's so many things that need to be changed about SYS 
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞