Lowest — highest — favorite looks

I lost the dress to five ticket buyers.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

My TS board. 

I play on iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Came in second, so I’m happy I got the dress 😊 when I went to bed I was in first place but I just knew that when I woke up I would either be in second or third. 
    At least I didn’t have a crazy ticket buying group, even if a few people used extra tickets it’s wasn’t stupidly obvious. Like why do some people feel the need to go over 1000 ?! 🥴

My lowest, highest, and favourite 🍬🍭🌈

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Last looks

I came in 3rd, a very basic TB popped up in the last few hours. She pushed the girl above me in first down to second but deserved first! Her looks were beautiful and she was getting high scores, sucks she lost to a TB wearing off theme clothes.

Overall, had so much fun with this theme, probably my favorite ever! I love the dress. 

- Emmy
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Worst, Best, Favourite.
    As you can see, although it started well, has been a tremendous SYS for me. I've always been first in the TS (no TBs on FB Gameroom) but I had to spend two extra tickets for the wearable dress. I won't regret it, 'cause I love it, but I wish to be luckier for the next events.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hello beautiful dolls 💕
    how do i know what are the new items added to the list of items you can buy with diamonds? After the new update😅? 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited March 2020

Came 2nd with 682 points, I’m happy to be in top 5 because this dress is a dream! 🤍🍬
     As for the earnables, I’m in love with everything! I’m obsessed with handhelds so it’s not difficult to please me, and the dress is stunning, I love the stars effect up close 😍
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    In love with everything😍
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I got the second place. I would have been first if the first doll in my group didn't go crazy with the ticket buying. She had already 333 points the first hour of the event, it was already lost. She didn't even try to be on theme but it is what it is. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I got second place! I was briefly in first place an hour before the event finished but I knew I wouldn't stay there. I don't like the hair anyway so I'm really happy that I got the dress. The first place doll must have used 4 or 5 tickets when she seen me in first place because she had 200 more points than me in the end. She only had to use one so I feel kind of bad.

I love the earnables! Its always nice to have another handheld item. The dress is so pretty💗
  • EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    EsraaKKH said:
    Hello beautiful dolls 💕
    how do i know what are the new items added to the list of items you can buy with diamonds? After the new update😅? 
    You have to wait a year for past items to become available. Someone usually posts them in the update threads. @IzzaBee posted them for this update @Poopnuggets69  Thanks Alot Gorgeous❤️❤️❤️
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

My three best and worst looks! I placed 5th (thank goodness) in a group with 4 TB’s. 

I posted about a month ago about how I didn’t have a very great closet and my average scores were about 36-42. Now look how I’m doing and all of those cute looks are made with earnable I tems from the last couple months’ SYS and weekend events! The only one I spent K-stars on was my worst look lol. 
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @Maree_kkh thank you that's so sweet of you <3 i agree maybe if it had a bit of shadow it would look better dyed but i think it wouldn't make much of a difference since the dress itself is very bright and bright clothes don't tend to dye well lmao
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @bbyotic 😊💗 thank u for including me you look stunning !
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Third place! 😊 The top 5 scores were so close (other than 1st place). So happy I managed to get the dress!

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @bbyotic your looks are bomb! You deserved 1st place! 💕
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love this dress 💕

• marina_antiosmarina_antios Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’m very thankful to GLU support. They gave me back my lost ticket and I was able to be on 4 place. I’m so happy 😊💐
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My last 4 looks tanked. Hard. So I ended up tied in 6th. I really liked the dress so I'm a bit disappointed, but I decided against using an extra ticket because it's in the pee pose and I only like those when I have a handheld. 

Looking forward to my comeback this week...
    thank you so much @kimberleyx !! i tried to use more iridescent outfits at the beginning buuut since i rly wanted the hair i had to wear what the voters wanted to get more votes orz
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
    you're welcome @therealChar your doll always look so lovely i had to take a pic with you!! 😊💕
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @helcabu welcome on the forum! Congratulations for your 3rd place ☺️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱