Options

Which guy looks better?

danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
I want to get married, and after the tb event I’m going to focus on improving my romantic relationships, 

BUT I’m not sure who I want to pursue, I’ve found three decent looking NPCs but I can’t decide between them? 
iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)

Comments

• Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I guess, agree for first, like for second awesome for the third? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    if you feel like buying Ethan pants i would choose him, but if not I think Joseph looks best. (Thats if you dont care about how famous they are, if you do you could always go with the most famous and then fix them up later.)