⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 3/27/20 - 5⭐Professional Fun & Prizes⭐

12345679Next

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Done! I didn’t like the hair at all but after winning it, I think it’s not that bad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I chased yesterday and got the skirt. I finished a special offer and decided to open just one more box bc I was having a good feeling and am so happy I won the hair! I wanted that and the top the most. I won the skirt yesterday, so I got everything except the hair color. A little bummed since it's a pink that actually looks flattering on my dolls skin tone. Would have been nice to get it instead of an event point box 🙄 but I think the splendor and grace one is similar, hopefully it'll roll around during VIP bc I'm done opening boxes lol. My heart can't take anymore lmao.

I still haven't made it to hair, don't know if I'll reach it, but I dyed the dress sapphire and it looks decent

- Emmy
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I’m kinda liking the hair? I think it looks nice in this colour with my dolls skin tone, but I’ve decided it NEEDS a turtle neck like look.
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @danjames12 you kind of look like a superhero! ❤️ 🦸‍♂️ Love it on your doll!
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray it's the anniversary of the game, its somewhere in June. We usually get a throwback sale and 50% (?) off all items in the kloset. Last year there were also giftboxes with all the items from previous kimiversaries! 
    I really hope so 50% off is amazing!! 
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    i waited for the right moment... worth 30 k-stars.
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @danjames12 you kind of look like a superhero! ❤️ 🦸‍♂️ Love it on your doll!
    Wasn’t the vibe I was going for 😂 but i can definitely see it! Thank you!!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    "ok... I really hope I get the hair color in my free box.. I can live without everything else..."

"Stars! Cool.. ok.. I'll open another one since it's a wash.. ugh, dye.. ok.. those do come in handy.  I'll try one more... Energy.. :( .... Ugh.. I would really like that hair color.. I know I don't really need it... But I really think I want it.... Ok.. one more try..."

"Ok.. skirt.. nice, it's an item.. extra points, but now i think I still want the hair color... More red dye.. ok.. I'll try one more.. energy.. ugh.. I really need to change my go to boxes..  do I really want the hair color? It's really similar to others.. but you know that to is really cute.. maybe I'll take a spin for the top..."

"Why am I doing this to myself?"
    "oh come on! There's bound to finally be something good in those there boxes!! One... More... Time... "

"Yay! The top!  Ok.. maybe now these boxes have the hair color..........." (At least I did get stars)... "Ah well.. like I said.. I don't really need the hair color.........."
    (Sees hair color on dolls in sys and in the thread remembering that we can't get hair colors later with diamonds )
     "stars! Dye... I think I'm going to cry... Hallelujah! The hair color!" 
    Me looking at my k stars now

Thank you for indulging me.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @luvs2gruuv I feel your pain. This is almost exactly what goes through my mind every time I chase. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Love this look though 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections