Contacting Customer Service on Restoring Purchases

cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
Just curious if anyone else has contacted customer service regarding restoration? I downloaded this game back in 2014, but after going through many phones my game play was lost. I don't mind starting over but restoring my past purchases doesn't work. I contacted them on the 27th/28th and for the first two days I received one response each day until yesterday. They've said they have contacted their team regarding the issue but does anyone know how long this process normally or could take? I've provided them with all my proof of purchases and game play ID on the 27th/28th so I'm just wondering what could possibly be taking them so long to restore.
Returning iOS player since 2014

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, please have patience, Support is sometimes slow due to an overwhelming number of tickets, when players send multiple tickets, it can cause a backlog. But trust that they will facilitate your restoration as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, and welcome to the forum. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Hi, please have patience, Support is sometimes slow due to an overwhelming number of tickets, when players send multiple tickets, it can cause a backlog. But trust that they will facilitate your restoration as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, and welcome to the forum. 

I’ve been told they don’t restore cash or star purchases and only exclusive packs. Am I being lied to? I lost all my previous gameplay experience and started over now they are telling me to restart my game again to restore purchases even though it didn’t work the first time. I’m so agitated at this point as to why they won’t restore things I have proof of purchase of.
    Returning iOS player since 2014