🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @elettrahere I can only respond to #1 and #3, but I play my male doll’s game on an iPad and I haven’t had any issues with the update; it looks exactly the same as before. I like playing on tablet because you really see the details of the clothes and photobooth photos are so high-resolution! And from what I’ve read on the forum, switching back and forth between your tablet and your phone is possible, but once in a while you might lose progress on an event or a gig. 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @elettrahere You can install your iOS game onto an Android, but I have never tried it.  But you can’t switch between devices, without doing a whole new download each time I believe, in order to update your progress from the other device. There is always the possibility of data loss.   and you also run the risk of getting the error message that you can;t play on more than one device at a time.   
    Bottom line, if it were me and I wanted to switch to Android, I would do that and stay on the Android. good luck and I;m sorry this is happening.

edit - but in the past issues resolve with minor updates and patches.  A bigger game is always  nice. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rikk @kokokokonut thank you dolls! I’d love to play on a bigger screen and to be able to see more details, so I guess I’d just stick to the android tablet - maybe get a second game on iOS to play once in a while. Thank you! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I haven’t had the option to open a 2nd daily box by watching a video since this update. Anyone else?
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @elettrahere I’m a little late but I didn’t have a great experience trying to transfer my game for a different device. To be honest I just started a new game today. I was playing on android and then started playing on iOS but my data was not saved... I’ve contacted support and they said my data from March 28th was saved so I could start playing normally on iOS but it didn’t work
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @ashleydianem here are some things that worked for me and @KatWalker when people were having issues with the second daily boxes around the holidays — please let us know if it works for you!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Rikk @kokokokonut thank you dolls! I’d love to play on a bigger screen and to be able to see more details, so I guess I’d just stick to the android tablet - maybe get a second game on iOS to play once in a while. Thank you! 
    Now that[s a fabulous idea.  It’s automatic entry to the Darkside if you’re not already there. Lol. 2nd games are wonderful, ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Rikk I’ll try those! Thanks!!
  • MillerinoMillerino Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I'll try again -

Help!
    Since the update got out, I haven't been able to get the quest for the pop up shop, so I don't have access to the new items.
    I've been in touch with support who tells me to complete all my quests, specifically the ones in LA.
    I had over 70 quests before I started, and I'm down to 53 now, but I'm growing impatient.
    I'll still do all my quests, but I'd like access to items faster.
    Does anyone here have a clue to which quests I need to complete in order to get the pop up quest?
    I have completeted all in Santa Monica of course, and most of LA overall, think I need 6 more where most of them has been from old weekend events.

I hope someone can help me 🤞🏼
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing Still no news about the display / tapping issues on some iPads?? This is taking a really long time to get fixed!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hi everyone! I just got a quest in the game that led me to the Santa Monica pop up shop where I had to talk to this 3 models, they are offering 8/10/12hs gigs to get all this dresses. I was wondering if I can make all of them and get the 3 dresses, or can I only pick one?
    I wasn't sure if to ask here or in another thread, I just got back to the game after a 2-year hiatus, and I figured this mission? maybe came with the update, but maybe not haha 
    Thanks!

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Hi everyone! I just got a quest in the game that led me to the Santa Monica pop up shop where I had to talk to this 3 models, they are offering 8/10/12hs gigs to get all this dresses. I was wondering if I can make all of them and get the 3 dresses, or can I only pick one?
    I wasn't sure if to ask here or in another thread, I just got back to the game after a 2-year hiatus, and I figured this mission? maybe came with the update, but maybe not haha 
    Thanks!

Myself and someone else just asked about this too in another thread! And you can do all three! 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Has anyone else had any issues with their game just closing for no reason? I'm on iOS with the latest updates. I'll be in the kloset changing my outfits, or just doing a gig and suddenly my game will close... it was happening before, but now it's a lot more frequently.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I got the same quest on my side game, deadline is 20th of April... So this means you can recycle quests? I love that you're bringing back old items, so newer players are able to get those clothes too, but please be consistent with this and bring back other items from old quests. 

Yes, like those Krossover items i've been silent about for a long time now...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    While we're putting in requests, can I get a do-over on the perfume bottle?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:

I got the same quest on my side game, deadline is 20th of April... So this means you can recycle quests? I love that you're bringing back old items, so newer players are able to get those clothes too, but please be consistent with this and bring back other items from old quests. 

Yes, like those Krossover items i've been silent about for a long time now...
    This is what I was thinking lol, like I thought those were exclusive to that update.. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I’m in love with my new hair and my new palette💖

Hi doll~ 😊 In what storyline can we get this palette? Also, can we get this makeup palette even if we don't choose any image in the pop-up shop first? Because I'm planning to save my kstars for the next VIP event so I'm not going to choose any image in the pop-up shop for now.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Hi(◍•ᴗ•◍) I just want to ask because till now I can't see the RT storyline that gives us free palette. I've done one RT storyline quest (I forgot the title but if my memory serves me right I think one quest was located in Rio De Janeiro) but I didn't get any palette. What's the specific title of the storyline quest? Also, could my 75 pending quests be the reason why the makeup palette RT storyline isn't appearing in my game? 😅 Thank you~

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Hi(◍•ᴗ•◍) I just want to ask because till now I can't see the RT storyline that gives us free palette. I've done one RT storyline quest (I forgot the title but if my memory serves me right I think one quest was located in Rio De Janeiro) but I didn't get any palette. What's the specific title of the storyline quest? Also, could my 75 pending quests be the reason why the makeup palette RT storyline isn't appearing in my game? 😅 Thank you~

I would say it’s the 75+ Story’s you have in your game That is affecting it ☺️ Try and clear those first ❤️
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    How long will the models be in the pop up shop?
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711 until vip event
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Hi @Syndra x you have to complete with 5 stars the 3 gig of the new update, Maria calls you to speak to RT and then you have to choose a style in the pop up store.... you don’t have to buy a full look to win the palette, I hope this helps 🌸

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    It really bothers me that when I get a call at a zoomed in location the dialoguebox is not centered. Like this:

When at other locations it’s this:

I really hope glu fixes this in the next update.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @LindaVB Glu doesn’t care about what the game looks like. I’ve had to play with missing parts of my screen (I can’t see how many k-stars or kash I have so I can’t buy anything, I can’t see how many diamonds I have so I can’t use Get This Look, I can’t see how much energy I have so I never know if I can start a long gig) and with actions not matching the buttons so I have to estimate how far under the actual button I’m supposed to tap for the right thing to happen. Glu is aware. It’s been weeks. NOTHING has been done about it and @KalindaKing has ignored me every time I’ve asked for updates on the situation. Half-assing updates and not fixing their mistakes when they’re brought forward seem to be a perfectly acceptable way to manage a company according to Glu.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I think this is the inspo for this necklace and dress!

• BKatBKat Registered Users 44 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Who should I create an alliance with: Willow or Crystal? Does it matter at all? 
    I came here to ask this too :D i'm confused because idk if it will affect the storyline
    LMAO😂🤣😜 ME Too that’s what I’m here too ask who I should I pick
    This Week On Keeping Up On BKat!  
    New Friends Using iOS Game Center Or Facebook Can 

ADD ME On

iOS Game Center @ BKats33
    Facebook @ KKH BKat
    InstagramBKats.33
    Snapchat @BKats.33
     Instagram @BKat33

Google+  @KKH BKat

http://google.com/+KKHBKat

Google+ 

Join Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fan Club Community @ https://plus.google.com/communities/101640157019511372682?sqinv=dWFFSVNTZEZVdm9jcXlRVzZlSk5sVTUzcThkdEdR

E-Mail @ bkatplaykkh@gmail.com
    E-mail @ bkat33@ymail.com
    Username In Both KKH & Stardom Hollywood Is: BKat
    Anyone else lose rapid recharge this week? I only had 6 yesterday and today not a single one? @KalindaKing did anything happen with this when the Kstar video change was made?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @mandamay76 You'll get more videos 24 hours later!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @mandamay76 You'll get more videos 24 hours later!
    Thanks they came back- but I usually get them a 9 am didn’t get any all day until 4 pm and then they were done at 10pm came back today around 12pm! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    So there is a limit for rapid recharge? I mean we can watch only a certain amount a day?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥