KK:H WeekDay Event 3/30/20 - Tapping for TBs, with April Fools Day Looming!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No, but she’s part of the story. Allegedly, a painting has been stolen, and she contacts you during the storyline to say the painting belongs to her family.   Her initial storyline, she meets you as a fan, you give a little exposure then she really just tries to steel your shine. Starts calling you old, a whole thing.    
    After that initial storyline, she is part of the art heist/gallery purchase storyline.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @abasili93 oh dear... what is the name of the girl from the art gallery?
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @ashleydianem Karlotta something... it's like an Italian surname but I can't remember which is lol.
    Anyway you know the art gallery is in Venice? You can try there!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    You have more storyline to go through 1st, since you are just now meeting Skylar.  You can;t jump start the art gallery being offered, if that’s your goal. The art gallery is not right after this.  You have to just keep going in a forward movement through storyline.   The art gallery is only offered after you and a man in a trench coat (I think you meet him in an earlier task, not sure) are both pursuing the artwork.  Oh, I think but don’t quote me, he might also be in the golden tiki thing arc.  Whether that was after or before?...Time and timelines don’t work in my brain. 

Edit...but I think the woman who sells you the gallery stays on to work. In my case this is her

Fir more info, you could look in the Venice Update thread. I’ll try to find the update number for you
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @abasili93 thank you! I’m on level 44 and I’ve never been offered the art gallery. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that anything to do with skylar would lead you to the art gallery 🤷‍♀️
    @ashleydianem I really can't remember if Skylar will lead you there actually, it could be 🤷‍♀️ But surely you can find the art gallery in Venice 😊 Good luck with your game, grab all the k-stars you can 💪

Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    @kokokokonut is surely more prepared than me 😝 @ashleydianem

Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Does anyone know how to connect the game to a new Facebook account? I was logged into my personal account before but I created a new one for my doll, so that I can add friends! However, I have unlinked my personal account from the game and tried to link the new one, but it is not recognizing the new one. Is there a way to fix it?
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Zarah Is it just not connecting to the new one or is it still trying to connect to your personal account?
    Oh I’m just now seeing this! Thank you @kokokokonut !! I own all the businesses except for this one so I’m just anxious!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Well, Lady Luck is not by my side. She must be self isolating too. 😂 I got kash in black boxes and pink dyes in my gold. 😭 

Well, my tb pick is the So Chic uniform top ! At least that what I know it as since that is  the top worn by person at So Chic San Diego and London. Pretty cute top! Now I am ready for my shift at So Chic. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Second black box. At least it’s a item 🤦🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Kim posted this on her instagram story a couple hours ago! ❤️

kim & glu heard our requests for a TP handheld, bless....
    This would honestly be the best gift Glu could give us for April Fools!
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
    @soundspretty it's not connecting to the new one, just redirecting me to the old one
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Gold box 🙃

@Zarah Make sure you're completely logged out of the FB app. Disconnect your FB from the game then tap the connect button again. It should prompt you to login to FB. 
    @soundspretty okie, I’ll try it out let you know
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    i stg tommorow glu is gonna be like "good news, we're going to be making big changes to T$!!!" and wait for us to catch on to what day is it actually is 

I hope for Kalinda's safety they do not lol
    @soundspretty I tried it out but this is what it says
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Zarah are you IOS? Log out of fb in the game, log in in safari and then try to log in back in the game 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx 👍🏽 I’ll try it right now
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    edited March 2020
    @Zarah Is that your personal account? It looks like it's redirecting you to FB's website to log in. What happens when you hit the cancel link? Basically you want to get back to the login page where you have to type in your credentials vs the one you're seeing. 

Also, if it is redirecting you to the website, make sure you're logged out of FB in any internet browsers on your device. That might help force the credential login screen too
    Yooo, it worked!! Thank you 💖 @soundspretty @yezx
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    This is my second week of trying to do all my businesses during the weekday event and it feels impossible. They take up so much energy and the point rewards sucks compared to reality shows. I didn't even reach my TB last week... does anyone else do this and is successful? Unless I finish a weekend event early it's hard to find time to squeeze the business gigs in. Maybe Maria needs to offer me deals on some pets...
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot but i got Kash on my 2nd Black Box :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My first 2 boxes were trash so I’m happy to get an item in my gold box
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    happy april 1st everyone lets hope that kims surprise isnt gonna just be something useless as an april fools joke ahah
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    This is my second week of trying to do all my businesses during the weekday event and it feels impossible. They take up so much energy and the point rewards sucks compared to reality shows. I didn't even reach my TB last week... does anyone else do this and is successful? Unless I finish a weekend event early it's hard to find time to squeeze the business gigs in. Maybe Maria needs to offer me deals on some pets...
    I still haven’t quite mastered this but I generally start off my day with one quest or business storyline. Once I’ve completed that, I do reality shows. Every day my goal is to get 150 event points so I break down the grinding over the week. If I’ve hit over 150 in the day (or once I get close to it) I switch back to quest/business events so my game doesn’t feel like it’s completely stagnant. Hope that helps!