Change name????????

OneOwlyOneOwly Registered Users 3 Posts
How can I change the name of my character?

Comments

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    HI! Go see Maria in Hollywood, she'll offer to change your name. However it comes with a cost, you'll lose 30% of your fan base...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • aliciamariehaliciamarieh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Are you able to change your name after the Comeback quest? I just started the Comeback and figured I would take advantage of my minimal number of fans to finally change my name from the default. Unfortunately, Maria isn't saying anything. Does anyone know if I need to reach a certain level to be able to do this again?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu has pretty much closed all the possible loopholes. In Options in your game, does the name chhange info list any requirements? I've never changed my name, but I guess periodically go in and see if she offers you that option. Maybe it's when you get back to A list, hang on I'll check with my most recent comeback.

Ok, I'm A list again, with 22 million fans, and I have the option. Another game is almost at a comeback, I'll track it with that. How many fans do you have now? Check at the milestones, like 1 million fans. Or check when you raise Letter Levels. like DList, CList etc.

Somewhere between 1fan when we start the comeback, and 22 million fans, we get that option. Now the question is, what is the magic number?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    has anyone figured it out because the same thing happened with me?