🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmmm the ernables and TS really fit the theme very well!!
    The earnables arent really my taste BUT I NEED THOSE TS ITENS IN MY KKH LIFE!!!! Also the message in the bottle handheld thingie is sooo neat and unique!!! Props to you person who designed it from Glu <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Loooove the little message in a bottle and TS dress 🥰 the earnable dress is ok. At least it's something different and i kinda like the noodle hair 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The back ground........ why couldn’t it be the one from rio or anything better than a pool, I’m disappointed because now people will be submitting more pool looks than island ones
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I really love the message in a bottle 🥺 so cute !
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love TS dress!!! 😅 
    by the way, is anyone else having trouble with entering game? It gets stuck on black KKH screen and closes after few seconds 😰
    ~ iOS player ~
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I really love the earnable hair and the message in a bottle!
    iOS Player 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited April 2020

In order: dress, hair

Destiny’s child inspo??? Actually these queens’ outfit from survivor MV is the first thing that crossed my mind when I thought of castaway 😮

altho, it’s kinda hard to come up with looks that look like those as we do not have much in the kloset I guess?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Tbh i dont feel a lot of the prizes this week. The bottle is amazing but i dont see when i will use it much,and maaaaaaaaybe the ernable hair but that just depends on how it will look on my doll. So i dont think i will push too much this week like i did for last sys
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    TheKylie said:
    It just takes longer to get the spoilers every week😩 I dont have that kind of patience😂
    Kylie, the wait has been longer because I have been opening the threads 2-3 hours earlier. I had the choice between making everyone wait till  10 a.m. eadtern or later.  That would shorten the wait, but the threads will open later.   You’re only looking at half the equation. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Ok so I appreciate the Destiny's child inspiration, but... that doesn't mean it looks good in game...

ALSO, If we don't get a Wilson ball, or at least a smoke monster aura as a gift, I'll lose all faith in Glu. Give me 4 8 15 16 23 42 or give me death!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

In order: dress, hair
    Is this my arachnophobia speaking or does the fur on the hip give off tarantula vibes 😭

That said I really love everything else, I like the wet (?) curls look since all our usual wet hair is slick & straight. Love the ts dress (rip to me) and the message in a bottle purse is so cute & creative!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love TS... earnables not at all
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2020
    At first glance I thought the dress had mud on it. Or... something else. I actually like the hair and feel like it fits the theme. That ear though... seriously, who at Glu has an ear fetish?!

I'm in LOVE with the TS dress. The colors are amazing.
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Okay today is April fools but can’t we get the TS and SYS rewards swapped tomorrow?😣 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    earnables are okay and ts is sooo pretty so its gonna be another bloodbath to get them 😭 especially since i dont have many summery beach looks to go
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Anyway. As always suggestions will get ignored, that’s fine. It would be a great incentive for new players though, even the option to choose between 50 diamonds or 100 stars would be a-ma-zing. So we can really have some fun with what we get. I got invested in another game recently, so reallyyyy starting to lose interest in kkh. Please fix this, show some appreciation for your players too, Glu...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Of course the only item I like on this SYS is the item I’ll never be able to win ☹️ Praying for no ticket buyers but we’ll see 🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Here we go with the forking ear again......👂🏻
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥