I can't do the "RT's Something Big" mission, i need help! 😟

TinianTinian Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I can't do the "RT's Something Big" mission because the "Bottle it up" mission is open in the same scenario. The RT is stuck in the dialogue: "This will be great! Speak to Maria for more info..." (Of the "RT's Something Big" mission) but Maria does not appear Maria, she is in her office with the common dialogue (Ask me if a want to change my name).The dialogue of the "Bottle it up" should be the question by RT about the perfume bottle (See that when i enter the office i have the perfume bottle in my hands) but this question does not appear anymore, so I am unable to complete either mission because of this bug. Two days ago I contacted your support and they asked me to confirm if there was any pending dialogue with Maria on any other mission, so I did ALL the missions that were pending and even then the problem was not resolved. I have visited ALL places in ALL cities, there is no pending dialogue! The missions that are pending are POSTERIORS, ALL the PREVIOUS missions I did in the last two days. There is nothing pending and I have tried everything, please resolve this error!

I repeat with emphasis: 1- I have NEVER completed the "Bottle it up" mission.

2- The missions that are pending came AFTER the mission "Blottle it up" so none of them is related to the problem I am facing.

3- It is obvious that I have the latest version of the game, otherwise I would not be participating in the mission "RT's Something Big" that belongs to the new game update.

4- According to the forum, when RT says "This will be great! Speak to Maria for more info ..." Maria is on his side, but in my game she doesn't appear!!!

5- I have no problems with connectivity, internet access or internal memory.

Answers

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This should be resolved within the next 24 hours or so. Please be patient with us and then you can go back to RT's office and it should work.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • allswellnellallswellnell Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello @KalindaKing, I hope you are doing well. I I am also experiencing the same issue and couldn’t find any additional info on how to fix it. Should I submit a ticket to support or is it just the way it is 😅. Thank you and take care! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @allswellnell Yes, please send a message to in-game support!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @allswellnell if I'm not mistaken, there is a second room inside the marketing department. They are there, I'm almost sure.
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    is this only for VIP? i don’t have it at all
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @hanandcheese you probably didn’t unlock it yet or meet RT
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • allswellnellallswellnell Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @allswellnell if I'm not mistaken, there is a second room inside the marketing department. They are there, I'm almost sure.
    Yea unfortunately RT is in the main lobby and no one is in the second room. Thanks for the suggestion though!! And will do @KalindaKing thanks for the quick response!