šŸ—³ļø SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    helcabu said:
    Chelsea. said:
    Omg. I submitted my second look twice and the game is still telling me I have one ticket. -_-
    happened to me too, i sent two looks and still told me i have two tickets, so i restarted game and now it all is back to normalĀ  (0 tickets and two submitted looks)Ā 

Lol I just restarted my game and it ate my second look again.
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Change of theme. I present you: SHOW YOUR DRESS!
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    My second ticket also got eaten :/Ā 
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I uploaded one look and now it says that I donā€™t have any tickets left :( restarting of the game doesnā€™t helpĀ 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I actually love the earnable hair on my doll and I need it now šŸ˜‚
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I would love to vote more but lately getting looks is taking forever... at least for me.
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I also had an eaten ticket :( I reached out to Glu Support. idk why this keeps happening?Ā 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    The daily box swimsuit is winning against cute and creative looks. What?
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited April 2020
    The daily box swimsuit is winning against cute and creative looks. What?
    I feel like a lot of people might vote quickly & carelessly to get us to 10 million now, for stars and dye

edit: (I am excited about the play apart together event though!!)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ashleydianem Those girls have black hair, I have dark brown hair and they have different lipsĀ  :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    What do you guys mean by restarting the game? We generally don't recommend that as a method of troubleshooting.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @imazora I would honestly message Eggs or Kalinda instead in the future, in-game Glu support is never any help for me personally & always just blames your internet connection but wonā€™t fix it

edit: I didnā€™t mean to insinuate that you should duplicate messages to Glu support & Eggs/Kalinda, my bad for not being clear!!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I will send this lookšŸ„³šŸ’•Ā 

31 votes omg
    I knew it would be a risk, but I loved this look so much that I decided to risk it. No regrets.
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    What do you guys mean by restarting the game? We generally don't recommend that as a method of troubleshooting.
    Haha what I mean is close app and open it again! Do you have any advice, how can I get my ticket back if it just disappeared?Ā 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Well, at least I havenā€™t restarted it, it just crashed and had to reopen it after first ticket submission and second was nowhere to be found... šŸ¤” @KalindaKing
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Why am I seeing so many gowns in the voting booth?
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
    Fully closing (swiping away) and re-opening the app is a good idea, but uninstalling when something goes wrong is a bad idea. If you need help with SYS you can PM me. Please do not duplicate messages to Glu Support and me or @eggsandbananas!
    #VIPKalinda
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I would love to vote more but lately getting looks is taking forever... at least for me.
    Omg sameee! If looks took way too long to load, Iā€™d always close and re-open the game for them to load faster and itā€™s such a hassle. Love voting, but I just donā€™t have the time and patience to keep doing that all the time.Ā 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Welp glad to hear I'm not the only one's whose game is eating their second ticket.
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–