🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    What do you guys mean by restarting the game? We generally don't recommend that as a method of troubleshooting.
    For me it’s usually just closing the game and opening the game again...that’s what I call restarting 
    iOs player 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Mine disappeared as well 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

My first two looks! I'm so scared because I kinda like them and I don't want to see them score poorly 😭
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Well my looks got voted on instantly but I don’t have trendsetters 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love how the TS dress looks 😍 hopefully I can do well during this SYS 

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    That loveheart aura sys look glitch is relentless today🥴it’s also giving me different sunglasses(ones I don’t even own)rather than the ones I submitted...? Hope that’s not what showed up in the voting booth because they don’t match AT ALL
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Well my looks got voted on instantly but I don’t have trendsetters 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Was about to ask too...i also dont see TS board, but my looks got votes instantly...
    iOs player 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The background + theme its totally giving me Jane (from Tarzan) vibes. ☺️

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I'm also going to take this as a sign that I just need to uninstall KKH and move on. This is getting to be ridiculous.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @oopsididitagain thanks for letting me know!! I’ve always gone to glu support in the past and had really good experiences, i didnt think of messaging kalinda or eggs! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The background + theme its totally giving me Jane (from Tarzan) vibes. ☺️
    I saw someone in the voting booth almost exactly in the look from the third picture here! I voted for it because their counterpart was NOT on theme but now I am extra glad I did because this was surely their inspiration. 
    Platform : iOS 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    dolldream said:
    That loveheart aura sys look glitch is relentless today🥴it’s also giving me different sunglasses(ones I don’t even own)rather than the ones I submitted...? Hope that’s not what showed up in the voting booth because they don’t match AT ALL
    This is happening to me as well LOL 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Also this challenge (?) for 10 million votes is kinda cute and fun. But these numbers mean approximately nothing to me, how many votes are ~usually~ cast during a weekend? Lol 😅😅

But I will say that y'all should vote! It'll help you keep your fingers nimble, you get to see other players' creativity at work, you have the chance to buy some items for diamonds, and you get voting rewards anyway!
    LOL, I’m unsure what I expected 😭 I’m happy to vote! And I hope votes come in faster this weekend, honestly I was super surprised they didn’t last weekend with most people stuck at home 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @imazora well as long as using in-game support is working for you, that’s what matters!💕
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Ever since this event started, my game kicks me out after about 30 seconds. I have no idea what's going on. Has anyone else has that happen to them. I play on android and I'm up to date with everything. 

Throwing a phone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m getting a lot of kstars voting 🤩🤩
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a higher score with the oufit where my doll had a bird on her shoulder so people might want to use that. It's a shame I only have 2 birds.
    https://youtu.be/GNpIOlDhigw
    Platform: Android

• MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    My looks aren’t getting as many votes. 
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    laat week i lost a ticket( although that did get fixed eventually) now i have no ts 😂 sys have been really glitchy for me atm.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Nvm 😅
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Lol she went for it!  ❤️ And the below look on the left is giving me life! I love it!  
    I can see she got her inspiration from the blue lagoon movie 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't think I cared about the TS dress but after seeing it on the doll, I wish it had been the earnable instead. Especially since only the person who finishes in the top spot can get it. I already have a ticket buyer so what's the point?
    Platform: Android

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2020

How? How is she the only one to get votes already? How?!?!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸