🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    leelotta said:
    Im kinda new to this show your style event stuff. I have never had problems before, but since the island event started I don’t have trendsetters. I got votes instantly but I can’t see my ranking. What do I do?😔
    Oh this happens to me sometimes, it takes a while and sometimes it will appear after you summit your 3th ticket
  • KatCallaKatCalla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anyone else have a look/ticket disappear? I submitted 2 looks, but only one is showing up, but it also says I have 0 tickets to submit a look. I’ve always had SYS events start with 2 tickets. Any known issues or glitches with this event? Force quitting and reopening the app didn’t fix the issue. 

• UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts

Omg, this look is gorgeous! and on theme,  hope it scores well.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    KatCalla said:
    Anyone else have a look/ticket disappear? I submitted 2 looks, but only one is showing up, but it also says I have 0 tickets to submit a look. I’ve always had SYS events start with 2 tickets. Any known issues or glitches with this event? Force quitting and reopening the app didn’t fix the issue. 

Yes, it’s happened to me before and happened to me this time too. Wait about 24 hours, your look will reappear. It’s lost for now, but not gone forever.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @HannahKKH I love criminal minds!! And when I saw her name I was watching it on tv so I was like 😲
    Android
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @emmaisson same doll, she submitted it in blue too 🤦‍♀️ was wondering when and if I was gunna see the nye dress, didn’t take that long lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @HannahKKH I love criminal minds!! And when I saw her name I was watching it on tv so I was like 😲
    I started it a few weeks ago and I'm already at season 9... I love it!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Undine said:

Omg, this look is gorgeous! and on theme,  hope it scores well.
    Thank you so much :)
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

My first look did horrible (second was ok), but I should just give up the competition and go for fun instead, cause this is not gonna happen for me with these TBs 😰 fingers crossed for the bottle 
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

A ticket buyer already? Well goodbye sweet first place dress, you will be missed
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My first 2 looks did pretty well, I’m shook!
    I’ve got 2 ticket buyers in front of me and I’m 3rd for now
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    is anyone else not getting votes? It’s been 3 hours since my first look and I haven’t received anything ..
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    is anyone else not getting votes? It’s been 3 hours since my first look and I haven’t received anything ..
    This sometimes happens to me too that it takes like 3-4 hours before i get the votes...
    iOs player 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    is anyone else having issues with the game rn? it’s lagging and when an ad pops up its just a black screen with no exist button or anything.
    iOS player
  • KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    And here is what I found LOL
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My first two looks I’m happy as I expected worse haha! 

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    And... I’m not gonna win!

• nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    not bad for first two looks! my lack of handhelds has greatly disadvantaged me these past two sys. here's what i found, in 3rd place nonetheless
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Scores are very good! But of course some chick is being extra 😑 im quite sure ill catch up though i have alot of cute summer stuff and i dyed some things.