How to find/add friends without Facebook?

MollieMollie Registered Users 2 Posts
I use the app on an iPad and I’m looking to add friends so i can send and receive gifts in the game. I’ve been playing on and off for several years now. I don’t have a Facebook account and I’m not willing to create one since I don’t want to use that website. Could someone help me out? I’m signed into the Game Center app and my username is mollandra. 

Comments

• Moacha1913Moacha1913 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Let’s connect and be friends, my name is moacha1913. I’m not sure how to add you in the Game Center, but I will try. If you know how please do so. happy new year!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You would have to add each other to your contacts, and then when you each sign into game center, I think it just adds from your main contact list on your ios device.   I just add them via fb, so i'm sorry Ican't help more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TuttielynneTuttielynne Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Mine is “Itshailsblack”... would luv to b friends!
  • beckylynn1971beckylynn1971 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Who ever wants to add me they can 
  • Moacha1913Moacha1913 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    You would have to add each other to your contacts, and then when you each sign into game center, I think it just adds from your main contact list on your ios device.   I just add them via fb, so i'm sorry Ican't help more.
    Are you accepting new friends? I’m on Facebook. Although not sure I’m in the right group.
    edited January 2020
    No I dont play on facebook, but........But let’s find out what platform you are on.  Where did you go to download the app?  If you went to the Apple App Store, or if you are playing on an iPhone or iPad, any Apple handheld device...you’re IOS    If you are playing on a phone or tablet NOT made by Apple, and you sign into Google and download from that App Store, you’re Android.   If you downloaded from your desktop or laptop computer, and play on those computers....you are Facebook.     Other choices would be the amazon kindle or fire....you’re Android adjacent.  I’ll find out more for you if that’s what you are playing on.   
     If you ever play on Apple or Android devices.....I'll gladly be you friend in the game...  <3.  So......what platform are you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lashaelashae Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm on iOS and need friends as well
  • heatherm8191heatherm8191 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Username: HEATHERM8191
     ❤️
    So how do I add not thru Facebook thru iOS 
    I don't know how to add people on Game Center anymore.  I only know most of us start FB accounts for the game.  I have 3 gamecaccounts. One for each if my dolls.  I only kniw FB addd.  I'm dortu
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You have to go to settings and add name and number to contact list and sent them a request then they accept it!!!
    When I tapped Add friends, it said they already had yo be in my contacts. So when GC came back after stopping with IOS 9, I never reconnected. If it works for others that’s great.
     But the game is designed to connect your game through FB, if you change phones or need to reinstal the game, the game looks for a Facebook save. GameCenter saves are not an option when reinstalling.  Just my opinion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DivaliciousonFire1DivaliciousonFire1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I'm DivaliciousonFire1 and I'd love to add additional friends add me 
  • ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So is there no longer any way to add from Game Center (IOS)? I can't even find the Game Center app on my phone but would love new friends!
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    No I dont play on facebook, but........But let’s find out what platform you are on.  Where did you go to download the app?  If you went to the Apple App Store, or if you are playing on an iPhone or iPad, any Apple handheld device...you’re IOS    If you are playing on a phone or tablet NOT made by Apple, and you sign into Google and download from that App Store, you’re Android.   If you downloaded from your desktop or laptop computer, and play on those computers....you are Facebook.     Other choices would be the amazon kindle or fire....you’re Android adjacent.  I’ll find out more for you if that’s what you are playing on.   
     If you ever play on Apple or Android devices.....I'll gladly be you friend in the game...  <3.  So......what platform are you?
    Hi Koko,
    I know this is a superrrr late response but it would be nice to be friends in the game! I'm on Andriod and my user name in game center is honeykiszez. .. :)

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
    Hmm. My Androids don’t use Game Center.  I didn’t know it was available.  I’ll check it out, but I’m probably sticking with Facebook.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary