⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Update for babies. ..
    • Family dates
    • Clothing and shoes
    • Why do we have to carry them in the playroom, they should be playing!
    • Stroller and baby with me on the street
    • Play date with the Kardashians
    • Birthday party, for baby, for spouse, for me
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Ngl I feel like glu isn't listening to us that much but anyways here is what i'd like to see on the game in the next update or any update that will come.
    - Updated throwback boxes
    - Ways to earn diamonds from quests or tasks on other apps like k-stars
    - More details on skins and options to use our dolls with tans cause sometimes the legs looks so pale
    -Updated stories like every week , we all know it isn't that hard for y'all
    -More reasonable prices for some countries like i live in TR and i need to sacrifice two meals and two bevarages to get a bundle.
    - Sys winner items for sale for not cheap prices since some people spend money on tickets to earn those.
    - I noticed that some kollections has different makeups and facial feautures on the mannequin faces we must get those since most of the makeups we have are outdated or not looking good on any doll.
    -More doll actions like for real i'm kinda bored by the poses we have now

Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Can we have a sale on diamonds for next Black Friday like we get for the star packs 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Good evening Glu developers 😊 Could these great handhelds be made available for male dolls? I know it would take some work to adapt them, but they are so well-designed and would give us more range in our outfits, especially for SYS events! The backpack, mic, and laptop are my favorites!

• anneahooanneahoo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2020
    - Stop selling extra SYS tickets. Let all players get equal chance of to be at the top of the ranks, so we can all be more competitive and creative in styling.

- Get partners to hold the second baby instead of the babysitter. Why do we need a babysitter anyway if they do not take care of the babies rather than the players??
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    It would be super cool if there was a "plan" feature on SYS with 14 slots to plan out all your looks, and then the ability to copy & paste it to submit. I like to plan all my looks in advance around what I'm unlocking and what I've already used, and it's a bother to keep track of it. This would make it way easier to have your looks ready when you're on the go & don't have time to think, as well.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Make clothing more common in daily gift boxes ! I hardly ever get clothes in my daily boxes but i always get them in weekend boxes 🥴 Or they could just be removed from game completely, I don’t think anyone would miss the ham dress or awkward fitting shoes 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Let us open all 8 giftboxes instead of just 3 per palette. Its just moneygrabbing! 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    please let us keep our 20 daily videos when we buy something ! It literally makes no sense why you punish people for giving you money and it’s literally the only thing stopping me from buying anything with real money 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    please let us keep our 20 daily videos when we buy something ! It literally makes no sense why you punish people for giving you money and it’s literally the only thing stopping me from buying anything with real money 🥴
    Even if you don't do a single other improvement out of the millions we've been begging for, please please please give everyone 20 videos a day.  None of us want to keep telling every new player we get on the forum not to spend money, but we have to because we've been punished for spending our money & don't want it to happen to anyone else.  Maybe you think people will cancel their VIP subscriptions?  I don't think people will, because then they will have even more stars per day.  You'll make more money, because all the people who want to give you their money but don't because of the videos will actually spend on the game. Even if the next update was nothing special but we got our videos back, I feel like we'd all be excited.  Please Glu, give us the videos.
  • MyishMyish Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - Update the map where it can have a star next to the location where we own homes
    - Owning more businesses to work in 
    - This idea I second was can we get a new story weekly ? My avatar is level 49 and only story I get is with monthly updates, and even those stories aren’t long enough anymore.
    - Family outings instead of just with the husband/wife 
    - Can the babies grow up already ? We can have them go to events for toys, kids things, help them along the way like Kim did for us 
    - Sales on homes ! Sandra can call us and let us know when a home is on sale for an amount of time 
    - More customization on avatars, body and skin especially 
    - Why can’t we own a home in Bora Bora ? 
    - This may be a bit much (I’m extra) but when we do the gig in Paris for our clothing line, it would be nice if we can actually design it, use clothing from ones we already own but white, and use the dyes to color, have little stickers/text to make it cute and fun ! and it would be nice to see the “townies” wear them and when you click to talk they compliment the outfit. 
    -Can we PLEASE have not so needy husbands/wives ?? They want dates every day yet we only get a gift from them once every blue moon.
    -Another “extra” idea, have a social media button instead of the “News Feed” Like when you take a pic in the photo section you post it and just have the characters in the game like or heart or have a random comment.

This is all I can think of for now lol 
  • KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Different doll poses 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Please make these items available for diamonds

Please add the perfume bottle to the kloset. A lot of people, including myself, missed out on getting this because they didn’t know it was a one time thing and you offer it pretty early in the game when you haven’t had a chance to build your stars up. You can even mark it up to 35 or 40 stars so it is still a deal for the people that buy it in the storyline. 

Please change the feature in kollections to show every outfit like it was in the diamond couture kollection. There are several kollections that have more than two outfits. Here are some examples. 

(Put hair color on bundle hairstyle)
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited March 2020
    •More skin tones! You have good variety when it comes to lighter skin tones and even darker skin tones but there’s not much for us girls who are in between
    -
    •More interactions with children, right now they just kind of sit in the nursery so it would be nice to have little quests/events involving them more
    -
    •Update throwback boxes! They don’t feel worth buying when 90% of the time the items inside are accessories or old shoes my doll will probably never wear
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bring bk videos for paying customers. Rotate the collections better i got the same collections for months. Get rid of dye and energy in the collections and replace with diamonds and auras. Cap the ts. 
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited April 2020
    pleaaaase bring back the lips/eyes from this collection we def need more eye/lip/makeup options
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    - Just differentiate points in SYS for the mobile app players and the web players. As a web player I always arrive first in the TS but never reach the last earnable if not buying tickets (which arrived two weeks later than I've purchased them, so fix this!). I also see a lot of people in the forum easily achieving the last earnable. It's just not fair for both of players.
    - Make the SYS earnables and the TS prices available for Diamonds or K-Stars, I don't care, but make them available!
    - Let the SYS be transparent: just let us know the maximum points we can score and how much time our looks would stand for being voted. Sometimes my looks finish in two hours, sometimes in two minutes.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Please remove the energy and the cash from the Kollections! I am already paying real money to be VIP player and for buying K stars. Why would I want to exchange my K stars with cash?

And for me it was too hard to get the earnables in both SYS and weekend event we had this weekend.
    it is supposed to be a fun game. Why are you maling it so difficult? We already can’t have anything beautiful (especially hairstyles) with cash, and you make the earnables so difficult to get!?
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m so tired of always saying the same things. 

- freckles on any nose like the contour

- separate eyes and eyebrows 

- separate blush and cheek contour

- update the things we can gift our friends. 
    What’s the point in having that feature when your friends have those old items and the only ones left to gift are ugly and outdated.?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Bring back Trowback Kolections instead of Trowback Boxes :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Alitas_Alitas_ Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have some suggestions 
    - let me stay alone in the tube
    - let me sit down on my chairs in the swimming pool 
    - It could be nice to have my own body shape 
    Enjoy the game 😍
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited April 2020
    when voting for contestants on the show your style event EVERYTHING should be available to buy not just the clothing/shoes including the eyes/makeup/lips .. also Kollections should be rotated more often not just once a week because some of the Kollections suck 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    I dont know if anyone has already suggested it, there are too many posts to go through to check.
    But I have only one suggestion.
    In the Show Your Style event we are only able to purchase clothes, shoes, hair and accessories on the Vote On Looks section.
    Would it be possible to include also:
    • hair dye that we see on character
    • lips
    • eyes
    These are things I see often when voting on looks and would love to purchase if I could. 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    umutgulme said:
    Ngl I feel like glu isn't listening to us that much but anyways here is what i'd like to see on the game in the next update or any update that will come.
    - Updated throwback boxes
    - Ways to earn diamonds from quests or tasks on other apps like k-stars
    - More details on skins and options to use our dolls with tans cause sometimes the legs looks so pale
    -Updated stories like every week , we all know it isn't that hard for y'all
    -More reasonable prices for some countries like i live in TR and i need to sacrifice two meals and two bevarages to get a bundle.
    - Sys winner items for sale for not cheap prices since some people spend money on tickets to earn those.
    - I noticed that some kollections has different makeups and facial feautures on the mannequin faces we must get those since most of the makeups we have are outdated or not looking good on any doll.
    -More doll actions like for real i'm kinda bored by the poses we have now

I especially like your idea of there being a way to earn diamonds, this is a very good suggestion I hadn't thought of. I hope they will see this and make it happen!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I would love to see more facial features in the Kloset!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Stop giving the same collections over and over. Im so tired of seeing the same collections i never spin. Never get the splendor and grace :/