🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’m a scoring with an average of 52 points (as per my 4th ticket), and I’m still in 5th due to ticket buyers over 300/400 points. What is the point of trendsetters anymore when it’s just for ticket buyers 🙄

also kinda bummed that the star packs aren’t a good deal. You could get another 238 kstars from just 2 months of the gold membership subscription for the same price as the 1562 star pack lol
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

My more casual looks never do as well, so I was pleasantly surprised by look 3. 😍😍
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I'm so deeply disappointed...
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

First 4 looks
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    ?????????? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Whyyyyyy just whyyyyy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Does anyone know if the doll on the left is dressed after a certain movie/show character? It looks so familiar with the theme, but I can't put my finger on it and it's bothering me lol.

- Emmy
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Is that dress a cute one? Saving for my aura but... never seen that. Where is that from?
    lol if I should save my diamonds 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

Is that dress a cute one? Saving for my aura but... never seen that. Where is that from?

PFW in March 2019. Imo, you can find something better than this so I’d suggest you save up your diamonds.
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Please tag me if you submit this ombre hair! I had it in my old game and miss it. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited April 2020

How about this dress? God, that voting is making me buy all of those rare clothes....

Also can you suggest the best buyable aura? I wanted a sparkle one but you (still) can’t buy it. 😭
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

Never have i ever used this dress... so I would recommend saving diamonds too
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LydiaKKH  said:

How about this dress? God, that voting is making me buy all of those rare clothes....

Also can you suggest the best buyable aura? I wanted a sparkle one but you (still) can’t buy it. 😭
    I submitted it in a couple of sys and It flopped  but if you like it go for it... let me know if you wanna see how it dyes 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    1-4. Doing ok

Wish I had the TS swimsuit bc it scores so well, but I missed out on that one. 
    - Emmy
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    First four 😊 

For my first look I totally forgot that I had that wild hair that I used for the other ones. I think the look would’ve scored better with it.

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I had to change my phone and now it kicked me out of my trendsetters group, my progress is lost and new submitted outfits are not counted as well. So strange. 

On top of that I spun the Diamonds Kollection with 18 Diamonds yesterday and got the hair colour, and now the colour is gone but so are the 18 diamonds. 
    Already contacted support, I really hope they can help with that. 🤞🤞🤞
    Android player, add me here
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    I spotted @FilipaKKH in my group 😊
    You're look is so cute 😍❤️ good luck staying top 5 tho with all these ticket buyers 😣
  • iamonemaryiamonemary Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do I follow WHO’S to #playaparttogether ???
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    3-5
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How do I follow WHO’S to #playaparttogether ???
    What do you mean? It's just a campaign suggested by WHO where gaming companies can participate to encourage their users to social distance and such. In KKH, they're participating by asking players to vote in the SYS voting booth, and if they get up to 10 million votes they'll give players level 12+ a reward on Monday. 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Where is this dress from?? I have never seen it 😯

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Consistently fine. Just fine.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Looks 3-5 flopped
    I’m in 6th currently and everyone ahead of me who isn’t a ticket buyer has the basic gift box bikinis on, so I might try one on my next look and see if it scores any better 😅
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • NensssNensss Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Why is SYS not appearing in my game? Is this happening to someone too?