šŸ“ŗKK:H Weekend Event - 4/3/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling into April!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I actually liked this top and got It in my free box!šŸ˜„

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    If your StarShop doesn't show the bonus k-star sale amount, full-close your KKH app and relaunch it! It should work then.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I just wanted some k-stars but since my palate doesnā€™t have any then Iā€™ll take this. The top is the cutest gb item, Iā€™m not a fan of anything else.

iOS player
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I won the bag in my free box I really like it I wonā€™t be opening any more boxes! Not a big fan of this weeks items!Ā 
  • nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    did anyone else not get a gig with bonus points from Simon??? i Ā cannot find anything and he wonā€™t call.
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    AHHHH omg this is why I love this forum so I only wanted the hair out of this weekends event giftboxes and wasnā€™t gonna chase it so was relying on my free event box and I noticed a pattern of a lot of you dolls on the forum winning the hair or having it placed in this box and I thought you know...itā€™s just so crazy it might work and it did and I screamed so loud I woke my bf upšŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹sooo happy!! šŸ˜»šŸ¤

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My rapid recharge came back yesterday evening after I finished the TB event and is now conveniently missing again for this eventĀ šŸ¤”
  • kkh_gabikkh_gabi Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi guys, could you help me? I'm doing badly at SYS, but I can't understand why. Could you give me some advice?
    Playing kkh since august/19 |||
    English isn't my first language
    iOS ā™„
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lol. Only 4 free videos today before the game said it couldnā€™t find one. We should be getting 20. Canā€™t understand why Glu doesnā€™t want to take away the only reason all our free players donā€™t spend money on the game???Ā 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    nadyaN said:
    did anyone else not get a gig with bonus points from Simon??? i Ā cannot find anything and he wonā€™t call.
    I got my call first thing as usual.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I have to admit. I honestly really love some of the new items from this week šŸ˜… The Dua Lipa hair and the ā€œhead scratcherā€ hair are some of the chicest and most fashion forward styles Iā€™ve seen in the game so far and I love some of these accessories! Especially the triangular mini bag (Iā€™m very partial to white you see) haha.
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Decided to chase a bit for the GB hair this weekend..I now remember why I don't do that! Only got free GB clothing and energy, there goes my money. So disappointed
    @Kkh_Anastasia I didnā€™t want to put this in the fashion thread because itā€™s not a suggestion, but is the hair with the blue highlights you just posted available for diamonds?
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I found red dye in my free box... I am so sad... Even purse or hair could be better. I'm in group of unlucky people xd
    Platform: iOS šŸ“±
    English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Player since February 2020 šŸ¦„
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I usually hate the way this tone of blonde looks on darker skin tones but Iā€™ll admit this hairstyle is growing on me. I just wish Glu would accommodate more to the darker skin tones in general as half the makeup looks/hairstyles with preset lighter colours, especially the lips, Iā€™m unable to wear without it looking odd on my doll.
    IOS player šŸ’•
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got event points in my free GB :disappointed:
    Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I wish i could trade the hair :/ everyone wants it but its collecting dust in my kloset it doesnt look at all flattering on me.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Iā€™m really loving this bag also because it made me win ā€œall about the swag 16!ā€ achievement so I earned 12 kstarsšŸ¤©

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

Got the mailbox in my free box (wish I could give it to someone who likes it), and this palette is just so bad. Ā But hey, why put all 4 items in when you could throw in 3 daily box items that have no business being in a GB & some energy? Iā€™m pretty frustrated with this app today, not gonna lie.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Ā @oopsididitagain iā€™m not sure but it should be šŸ¤”Ā 
    iOS šŸ“²
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    šŸ‡øšŸ‡ŖšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŖšŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi i'm a new player, I have only played for 2 months or so and this is the first time I have finished the whole weekend event :D although the items aint versatile but I just couldnt help myself they look so muchfun! Hope there will be a SYS that I could use themĀ  :)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Nath_2019 the lips are from an old event, but I bought them last June during the throwback sale for Kiniversary! They might be on sale again this year ā˜ŗļø
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I got this.... this dress / jacket combo thing from the Kloset in my free box.

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Nath_2019 the lips are from an old event, but I bought them last June during the throwback sale for Kiniversary! They might be on sale again this year ā˜ŗļø
    I didn't know nothing about Kimiversary! I will start to save kstars right now kk
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Started a male game a couple days ago, I let my brother pick the box, told him I wanted the naked outfit, and he picked it!! I'm beyond stoked!!Ā 

šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    bought my doll new eyes, eyeshadow, pants and changed her face shape despite my attempts to save k-stars for the kimiversary šŸ™‚

iOS player
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I actually love the ear Ables on my doll! Also got the gb purse on my free spin ā˜ŗļø
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ