Options

📺KK:H Weekend Event - 4/3/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling into April!

Comments

• Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I actually liked this top and got It in my free box!😄

iOS player 

• Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    If your StarShop doesn't show the bonus k-star sale amount, full-close your KKH app and relaunch it! It should work then.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I just wanted some k-stars but since my palate doesn’t have any then I’ll take this. The top is the cutest gb item, I’m not a fan of anything else.

iOS player
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I won the bag in my free box I really like it I won’t be opening any more boxes! Not a big fan of this weeks items! 
  • Options
    nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    did anyone else not get a gig with bonus points from Simon??? i  cannot find anything and he won’t call.
  • Options
    dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    AHHHH omg this is why I love this forum so I only wanted the hair out of this weekends event giftboxes and wasn’t gonna chase it so was relying on my free event box and I noticed a pattern of a lot of you dolls on the forum winning the hair or having it placed in this box and I thought you know...it’s just so crazy it might work and it did and I screamed so loud I woke my bf up😹😹sooo happy!! 😻🤍

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My rapid recharge came back yesterday evening after I finished the TB event and is now conveniently missing again for this event 🤔
  • Options
    kkh_gabikkh_gabi Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi guys, could you help me? I'm doing badly at SYS, but I can't understand why. Could you give me some advice?
    Playing kkh since august/19 |||
    English isn't my first language
    iOS
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lol. Only 4 free videos today before the game said it couldn’t find one. We should be getting 20. Can’t understand why Glu doesn’t want to take away the only reason all our free players don’t spend money on the game??? 
  • Options
    RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    nadyaN said:
    did anyone else not get a gig with bonus points from Simon??? i  cannot find anything and he won’t call.
    I got my call first thing as usual.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I have to admit. I honestly really love some of the new items from this week 😅 The Dua Lipa hair and the “head scratcher” hair are some of the chicest and most fashion forward styles I’ve seen in the game so far and I love some of these accessories! Especially the triangular mini bag (I’m very partial to white you see) haha.
  • Options
    AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Decided to chase a bit for the GB hair this weekend..I now remember why I don't do that! Only got free GB clothing and energy, there goes my money. So disappointed
  • Options
    @Kkh_Anastasia I didn’t want to put this in the fashion thread because it’s not a suggestion, but is the hair with the blue highlights you just posted available for diamonds?
  • Options
    NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I found red dye in my free box... I am so sad... Even purse or hair could be better. I'm in group of unlucky people xd
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • Options
    JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I usually hate the way this tone of blonde looks on darker skin tones but I’ll admit this hairstyle is growing on me. I just wish Glu would accommodate more to the darker skin tones in general as half the makeup looks/hairstyles with preset lighter colours, especially the lips, I’m unable to wear without it looking odd on my doll.
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got event points in my free GB :disappointed:

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I wish i could trade the hair :/ everyone wants it but its collecting dust in my kloset it doesnt look at all flattering on me.
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m really loving this bag also because it made me win “all about the swag 16!” achievement so I earned 12 kstars🤩

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options

Got the mailbox in my free box (wish I could give it to someone who likes it), and this palette is just so bad.  But hey, why put all 4 items in when you could throw in 3 daily box items that have no business being in a GB & some energy? I’m pretty frustrated with this app today, not gonna lie.
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
     @oopsididitagain i’m not sure but it should be 🤔 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi i'm a new player, I have only played for 2 months or so and this is the first time I have finished the whole weekend event :D although the items aint versatile but I just couldnt help myself they look so muchfun! Hope there will be a SYS that I could use them  :)
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Nath_2019 the lips are from an old event, but I bought them last June during the throwback sale for Kiniversary! They might be on sale again this year ☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I got this.... this dress / jacket combo thing from the Kloset in my free box.

• Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Nath_2019 the lips are from an old event, but I bought them last June during the throwback sale for Kiniversary! They might be on sale again this year ☺️
    I didn't know nothing about Kimiversary! I will start to save kstars right now kk
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Started a male game a couple days ago, I let my brother pick the box, told him I wanted the naked outfit, and he picked it!! I'm beyond stoked!! 

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    bought my doll new eyes, eyeshadow, pants and changed her face shape despite my attempts to save k-stars for the kimiversary 🙂

iOS player
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I actually love the ear Ables on my doll! Also got the gb purse on my free spin ☺️
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh