Doll height???

sarahannhsarahannh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey everyone!! I’m new here & this is my first post so I apologize if this has already been asked! 

One of my friends on Facebook just recently started playing the game again, b her doll is so much shorter than mine. Is there a way players can change their height now??? 

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @sarahannh we can't change our height, but I think this might just be an optical illusion.  She seems to be standing farther forward in the room than you, if you'll look at the rug as a reference.  Like you're the same height, but her feet start closer to the bottom of the screen than yours if that makes sense?
    Also, welcome to the forum!!☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Our dolls are all the same height , your screenshot shows the first doll higher in the screen than the second doll.it’s perspective.   Also hair and shoes add to the illusion. ;) if we could change heights, I’d make men dolls the height of IronMan (my nickname for the cook in BelAir. Hey, he has a frypan! Not my fault and the Masseuse is called Fingers). 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @sarahannh we can't change our height, but I think this might just be an optical illusion.  She seems to be standing farther forward in the room than you, if you'll look at the rug as a reference.  Like you're the same height, but her feet start closer to the bottom of the screen than yours if that makes sense?
    If that was the case, the doll that's closer would be taller to create the optical illusion of the other being further away. It might be a glitch, because anytime I'm in this room, both dolls are the same size?

edit: just seen koko's message. It makes less sense now, if it's because of perception, why would our doll being the furthest away in the room be taller than the doll closest to camera/screen 🤷🏼‍♂️
    All dolls are the same height on my devices. If you think this is not the case on yours, you can always send a ticket and ask Support. You can also open a grapnic program and physically determine the pixel size. `not counting shoes or hair,
    HOWEVER, the original question can a player change her a Doll’s size.  
    Answer : no. You can not alter your dolls height.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If that was the case, the doll that's closer would be taller to create the optical illusion of the other being further away. It might be a glitch, because anytime I'm in this room, both dolls are the same size?

edit: just seen koko's message. It makes less sense now, if it's because of perception, why would our doll being the furthest away in the room be taller than the doll closest to camera/screen 🤷🏼‍♂️
    @princessprecious Yeah, that would be the case if the game changed one doll’s height to make it look 3D. It doesn’t. You can take a piece of paper & measure it on your screen if you want, but the height of each doll is the same. The doll on the right’s feet just start closer to the bottom of the screen. I used the term optical illusion loosely, that might not be the right word for it. I just meant to say that the doll on the left seems taller because her feet start higher up on the screen, but they’re the same height 🤷🏼‍♀️