Gifted a real friend and now dating??

kingkyliexxkingkyliexx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi, me and my friend gifted each other and now it says we’re dating when I do professional gigs it says when I go to invite her that I won’t get the bonus? How do I change the relationship to a professional one instead of dating
thanks x 

Comments

• LucyndaPadovanoLucyndaPadovano Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I accidentally did that recently! I was able to fix it by calling my friend to a date location and breaking up with her. Then I had a networking party at my house (I picked the one in Calabasas because it allows you to invite the most people) and invited all of the high-ranking people (B-celebs and up, starting at the top) that I could. I think I had about 8 people there? After you y’all to each of them the first time, wait a minute and come back. When they ask you to recommend a friend for a job, recommend the friend you just broke up with. It will charge you a few K-stars (if I remember correctly for mine it was about 12) and then your friend will be in your professional network instead of being a dating contact.😊
  • KeopiPlzKeopiPlz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    WOW! You really have to go around the world to make a friend a friend. Lol! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you gift someone a heart item, they'll become a romantic contact. Start with gifting them an item with the star icon to secure them for a network contact and you'll be fine to gift them whatever after. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    If you gift someone a heart item, they'll become a romantic contact. Start with gifting them an item with the star icon to secure them for a network contact and you'll be fine to gift them whatever after. 
    i've gifted someone a star item to bypass this and they still became a romantic contact. 🤕i wouldn't suggest gifting anyone until you work with them on a gig. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This happened to me but the other way around and I’m glad it did so I didn’t gift any of my friends heart items! I do have a husband and three girlfriends on the side now lol