📺KK:H Weekend Event - 4/3/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling into April!

Comments

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Started the event late in the day (10pm here in the UK) as I wasn’t even going to bother this weekend, for me personally the earnables are underwhelming, but the hair could come in handy one day. Got super lucky and got the bag in my free box!

Also spent my last 30 kstars on a spin on the new kollection and won the hair, which I actually really like! 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    The dress is cute! I love the bag!! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited April 2020
    mishykkh said:
    I got the hair in my free box! It’s actually really cute. I’m not a big fan of the items this week but I don’t have anything better to do so I’ll do reality shows.
    How you styled this makes me want to chase the hair 😩😩 and buy the latte, love this look on you!!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I know it I shouldn’t have spin this kollection. I wanted only bundle ☹️ Now I feel like I lost my 30 kstars 

iOS player 

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I might be in the small minority here but I actually love the top and pants from the kollection! the inspo is from the brand i am gia which is one of my favorite places to shop! I’ve also seen a ton of celebs wearing that set irl :)
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

HALP! Should I get this?
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I also just took a spin and got the bundle on my first try! here are some of my favorite ways to dye the bundle dress
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

fastest i’ve ever finished a reality show weekend so i’m super thankful for the santa monica fashion week pop up! i just started playing in  november 2019 and i hope there’ll be more old events for us 🤗
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    In love with this outfit 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    feeling super 90s in the hair from this box. hoping i make it to the end of this event, the hair is gorgeous! 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Just got to the bag and I'm gonna stop there with reality shows. I'm gonna focus on my storylines!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Finished early!!!! It’s very pretty ❤️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Just discovered that if you don’t wear heals the shoe sticks out side 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I like the hair... 

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    KatyKKH said:
    I like the hair... 

i didn't at first, but the more i see it the more i like it
  • nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited April 2020
    i only liked the hair! finished the event super fast because of quarantine. also the top is from the event that i got in the free box, i really  like it. 
  • nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Romaki said:
    nadyaN said:
    did anyone else not get a gig with bonus points from Simon??? i  cannot find anything and he won’t call.
    I got my call first thing as usual.
    i ended up getting it at like 3pm after i finished a storyline 8 hour gig, i’m not sure why, but whatever. 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Guys, how do you finish this event so fast? Do you buy energy with k stars or sth? In most of these events, I only get the first item after the free gb and I have never gotten the last item 😔 I need some tips pls
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    Zarah said:
    Guys, how do you finish this event so fast? Do you buy energy with k stars or sth? In most of these events, I only get the first item after the free gb and I have never gotten the last item 😔 I need some tips pls
    Just do three hour reality shows at bel air over and over again, usually with a full energy you can complete two shows if you have the gold star 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Also - what I didn’t realize until recently is, that you can invite 4 people in the reality show (one in the hall, one in the living room, one in the dining room and one at the pool) and if you just use two energy option one time, and one time over each of the guests head (5 energy) you can finish the event with around 19 energy only and get around 14-16 eventpoints. And also - the more you have from the event, the more event points you get per reality show 
    Do this makes sense? 😅 I’m too tired hahah
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Need all the inspo, I’m totally obsessed with seeing the inspo, ooo especially the earnables!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @danjames12 @emiliedk I will try them out tysm! 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    Currently my new favourite look...I rly like the new hair a lot!
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Just finished the event! Wanted the hair so bad, I feel like it will come in handy. I also got the hair and bag from the event giftbox.  o:)
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    emiliedk said:
    I can finally afford to fully furnish Chevier (75 k-stars and 85000 kash), but should I wait until the VIP? 😬 Do we know when the next VIP event is? And is it 12 k-stars we get after it’s furnished? 
    Agree - buy now 
    Like - wait till VIP 
    Lol - not worth it 

Once you fully furnish the Paris Fashion House, your payout is 7 Kstars (idk the amount of Kash) :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    @kkhmarie yeah me too! 🥰 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

• sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    The dress is cute! I love the bag!!