šŸ—³ļø SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited April 2020
    dolldream said:
    Can someone tell me where the super messy curly hair is from and the curly hair with two buns on top? I want them so badly but neither can be purchased with diamonds.
    Itā€™s from the work of art kollection!
    Is this an old kollection? It doesn't show up for me.
    Yeah its from a few months ago. It rotates so you will get it eventually
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looks 10-11
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 10-11
    Gorgeous šŸ˜
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 10 and 11 šŸ˜Ā 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020
    kkh_gabi said:
    KaylaJ said:
    I had one 50 last week and Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll get one this week. think Iā€™m gonna stop trying and just submit basic bathing suits since Iā€™m failing anyway

This SYS is bad for me too, but don't give up :)

Thanks for the support love, but I think with a day left Iā€™m giving up and just going to basic bathing suits, NOTHING is working for me and I really donā€™t get this theme apparentlyĀ 

I'm not saying this cause my looks are tanking, but I wish SYS was more about creativity than the same thing over and over. Even in the gown themes, it's always the same ones and I feel like the most popular votes aren't always cause they think that's the best look, but because it's the safest. So many of us every week want to do something different, but we know if we go too far outside the lines, voters will vote for the basics. PS I hate that big blue puffy new year's eve gown
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    KaylaJ said:
    I had one 50 last week and Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll get one this week. think Iā€™m gonna stop trying and just submit basic bathing suits since Iā€™m failing anyway

Anyone knows where is #2 look dress from? I always ask about it and no one have answered me yet

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it went with the Captain's hat. It's either a very early event even though it's at the top of the wardrobe with no event sticker, or it was from some sort of very old event that isn't available anymore.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    asalaxo said:

which hair should I submit with this look? šŸ’•
    1st - agree // 2nd - like // 3rd - awesome
    2nd but in pink
    Looks 10-11
    Gorgeous šŸ˜
    Thank you šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
    KaylaJ said:
    kkh_gabi said:
    KaylaJ said:

This SYS is bad for me too, but don't give up :)

Thanks for the support love, but I think with a day left Iā€™m giving up and just going to basic bathing suits, NOTHING is working for me and I really donā€™t get this theme apparentlyĀ 

I'm not saying this cause my looks are tanking, but I wish SYS was more about creativity than the same thing over and over. Even in the gown themes, it's always the same ones and I feel like the most popular votes aren't always cause they think that's the best look, but because it's the safest. So many of us every week want to do something different, but we know if we go too far outside the lines, voters will vote for the basics. PS I hate that big blue puffy new year's eve gown
    I wish they would change how voting is done! Like maybe put two looks up and vote on theme or off them for them... like vote for both - I donā€™t know - Iā€™m doing well lately but I remember Ā for months my best score was 40... then I joined forum and saw 50-60 votes and I was like what am I doing wrong! I find myself not putting looks in just to get the votes sometimes and I hate that! Ā I hate seeing (even sometimes myself) looks that deserve 50s and they are getting 30-40 votes! Ā Iā€™m rambling Iā€™m sorry! Just wish they would change this so itā€™s fair and everyone can get the votes they deserveĀ 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    2nd but in pink

youā€™re right, it does look better in pink šŸ˜† thank you šŸ’•
    iOS player
    Glu dont care. They will however show little Facebook posts in support of them. But the many complaints and suggestions go ignored.
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    edited April 2020
    asalaxo said:
    does anyone know where this hair is from? itā€™s so pretty and I was voting fast I didnā€™t get the chance to press on ā€œget lookā€

itā€™s from a reality show event back in january 2019- i can submit it tomorrow when youā€™re around! Iā€™m on IOS
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    came across this doll in the booth and realized i caught her.... mid blink. but she was so beautiful!!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    imazora said:
    itā€™s from a reality show event back in january 2019- i can submit it tomorrow when youā€™re around! Iā€™m on IOS
    thank you for letting me know! šŸ„° I sadly donā€™t have enough diamonds so maybe some other time. but I really appreciate it šŸ’—šŸ’—
    iOS player
    I love the idea of top 10 getting prizesĀ šŸ„ŗ That would feel so much fairer than only the top 5 getting rewarded. Like, honestly, there's no need for items you never have the chance of getting ever again to be so insanely hard to getĀ šŸ¤·

I would also like if they changed the fact that crediting or acknowledging an obvious influence or inspiration from an edit costs exactly $0Ā šŸ¤Ŗ
    I absolutely love the dress that they took inspiration from you for. Its incredible sad they wont even give a shout out.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    esme said:

Simon, I- šŸ˜³
    You can thank @Rikk for this gemšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the best look Iā€™ve ever seen in a SYS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I feel like I've hit the 10M votes cast by myself Ā looking for the stoopid pants.... I should probably let go but I still have some hope left..šŸ˜© If next week isn't a casual SYS I swear to God.....
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
    edited April 2020
    šŸ˜¤ can we get a pants sys. Like it be cute. I never wear any of the cute pants i got.
    šŸ˜¤ can we get a pants sys. Like it be cute. I never where any of the cute pants i got.
    Preach šŸ™ŒšŸ»
    IOS player
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @kadamisia same girl. I feel like a few more taps and my fingers are gonna break. A doll even helped me by submitting it but I still didnā€™t have the luck to find it in the booth šŸ˜Ŗ Once I get it, Iā€™ll submit it for you, if you havenā€™t bought it yet by that time.
    @Rebelliaux Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it a lotttšŸ˜šŸ˜ And same I never knew fingers could get sore but apparently they can
    IOS player
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I feel like I've hit the 10M votes cast by myself Ā looking for the stoopid pants.... I should probably let go but I still have some hope left..šŸ˜© If next week isn't a casual SYS I swear to God.....
    What pants are you looking for?
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    @ceryseward These šŸ˜© they are so gorgeousĀ 

@mikaylachimo sorry for using your pic! but I couldn't find the pants in the encyclopedia. Please let me know if you want me to delete this comment!!!Ā 
    IOS player