🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12.
    I didn't mean to, but I repeated an outfit to a T...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited April 2020

Might as well share my looks even though my scores are flopping. I still love them tho. And yeah, I couldn’t really hide my obsession with my new bandana hairstyle. It’s gonna stay there for a while 🤣
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited April 2020

My looks number 9-10-11-12...this SYS haven’t been so good for me, especially the first few looks flopped, but these last 4 looks did good 😊 I’m currently 4th with 3 ticket buyers in my group who all send non-theme looks or repeat the same GB bikini over and over again and when you get close to them, they panick and buy new tickets 🙈😂 
    iOs player 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing I still don’t have a TS 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😤 yeah this push to vote thing has really tanked my scores. That and the fact that i started a trend of the dyed roots to match the outfit 💁🏾‍♀️ and it seems to have caught on. This sys is highly tedious and disappointing. 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Ticket buyers be like:
    ooh what a nice TS group you got there...
    It would be a shame if someone...
    bought tickets to outrun everyone by 300+ votes so no one can catch up
    😏
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    esme said:

Simon, I- 😳
    You can thank @Rikk for this gem😂😂 the best look I’ve ever seen in a SYS
    Thank you so much @oopsididitagain! It made me smile and I couldn’t wait to submit it!

@esme I had no idea that you were in my group! Are you Liam? If so, I took a screenshot of this look yesterday — it is so great! I wish I had that outfit! 💕

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12 scores seem to have picked up so fingers crossed I’ll get the hair 😃

I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Oooh, this hair is pretty cute on! I think it achieved the wet look without looking greasy. 
    IOS Player 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Saw this in the voting booth

Seems like a reindeer ran out of the woods 🥴 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    yezx said:
    I hate this event and I hate this game. Nearly all my outfits have 50+ scores but yet some basic bikini/gown girl obviously bought her way up. Bye beautiful dress. I’d buy tickets but boy, I no longer want to support a company like this. Fix your game. 
    I so agree with you... I'm 4th behind 3 TBs, I was 5th before but I managed to pass over 1 TB.
    I also thought about buying tickets to get the dress but I don't want to invest in this game anymore. And surely not before they help me with my stars packs lost...... Support is sh*t. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Look 12 - and the hair that I just managed to get with it! Love it and want to use it but I’m not sure what to style it with yet for the sys - I’m holding off on submitting my last two tickets til closer to the end -I need to unlock some stuff and can’t til like 6 pm est because I forgot to unlock stuff yesterday on time 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Wow. This might actually be my first sys event I actually finish! Calculated out that with my three tickets I have left I only need to score 38 on each outfit to get the hair 😂 been using my calculator the entire event to see if I can finally finish one 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • kkh_gabikkh_gabi Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
     Wow! I'm really happy with this look, because I was doing bad at this SYS. 
    Playing kkh since august/19 |||
    English isn't my first language
    iOS
  • evabiancaevabianca Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    My ticket disappeared. What do I do? The time for SYS is running out and I could probably get the earnable hair if I had my ticket!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    9-12

Just realizing it's out of order, oh well lol.
    - Emmy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My scores keep stinking but this look from a doll in my TS is beautiful!

Btw, this event helped me make a list of items I want to get from the kloset and the hair with the white hat is first in line!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My scores are actually okay, but these crazy TBs makes it hard for me to even stay in top 5 😬🙃
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    What's the best tactic to pass a ticket buyer? I'll have 1 more ticket before the end of the SYS and I'm 5 votes behind her. Should I wait and submit the ticket at the last minute?
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    There's so many ticket buyers in my group, I don't even have a chance. I'm not gonna submit any more looks. 

Here are my best, worst and three favorite looks this SYS. Oh and I have a limited wardrobe, I stopped playing before SYS was introduced 😂
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I overtook my ticket buyer  ;) Idk why people buy tickets and then become lazy with submitting looks but I’m so happy  
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    This SYS is my best in a very long time. Someone in my family has just been diagnosed with an incurable illness so I’ve been totally inactive here and probably missed lots of interesting discussion. I’m happy we’ll be rewarded for voting this week as it’s helping to take my mind off of things. 

Here are my looks, only one more to submit in the morning. No ticket buyers yet and I’m ahead by lots of points which is a nice change. 

I hope you are all staying healthy and indoors! 💕

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv Are you still looking for the lion bag? 
    - Emmy
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kadamisia no worries, I don’t mind at all!! And I love those pants, next time we have an SYS where it makes sense to wear them I’ll submit them for you for sure!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh