KK:H Weekday TB Event - 4/6/20 April Showers Can't Stop the Fun!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

While we all practice social distancing.....even the dolls on the rooftop and paying attention!
Hey Hey Hey Time to kick off another Weekday TB Event thread!   A brand new Weekday TB Event starts tomorrow at 5 a.m. Eastern!

Oh, to wake up when the event drops?  TBH, I don't set alarms, I just drink lots of water before bed, and I'm up without any loud bells or whistles waking up the civilians.  You know, the non-playing members of my family.

Yeah, I know.  Hard to imagine anyone not playing the game, but I play enough for all of them. :smile: 
Hey, You know our minds are all wrapped up in the SYS ending soon, so let's just open the thread and meet back here afterwards.  Sound like a plan?

Thanks Kim!  Now remember dolls - new WeekDay Tb Event starts
Monday, April 6th 5am Eastern and runs through
Thursday, April 9th 10pm Eastern.
<3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Ahhh I'm so excited! I recently came back to KKH, saw the dyes, grinded through the reality event... Being back is like getting a warm hug. (Virtual one, right now. Distancing and all.) So pumped for TB!
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Good luck with your TB boxes everyone and have fun ☺️❤️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Have a great week everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope everyone can get some good picks this Weekday event 😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Hope everyone is healthy and safe, good luck with your boxes 😘 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    When can we know if we have reached the 10 million votes and rewards?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    So all we got were 10 kstars for reaching the voting milestone 🙄 really... was there nothing else ?! Not surprised in the slightest 😩
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    did we get anything else besides the k-stars, energy and peridot dye? the dyes are always on the very far left of the screen I couldn’t even tap on them!
    iOS player
    First box 😭😭😭

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Yay 🥳
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

asalaxo said:
    First box 😭😭😭

this is good because at least you won’t get this item in the gb boxes. I try to be positive when I get an item like this because it increases my chances of getting a gb item or 40 k-stars to open up another box maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Haha I got this item last weeks GB but in red so I’m hoping I don’t get another 😆❤️
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm excited for this Easter event, the shout out button has me all sorts of stoked.  o:)
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I'm so excited for this week! tomorrow they will deliver the nursery for the baby.  Can't wait to make everything ready in his room.🥰

I love the easter bullhorn!!

hope everyone has a amazing week, stay safe and healthy everyone😘!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I was thiiiiiiiis close to chose the one with the k-stars in! I almost never get k-stars in my TB palettes 😢 I could really use them - as you can see 🙈
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Woooo, the pretty bullhorn had me excited ! Maybe we get one of these basket full of Easter eggs or maybe even a chocolate bunny. 

My area just being announced code red with 7 new cases and there are government vans driving along the streets with bullhorns telling people to “stay inside”. “Wash your hands”. It really seem like a scene from apocalyptic movie. I just trying to stay positive and I hope everyone will keep a positive outlook too. Happy tapping! 

IOS Player 
    emmaisson said:
    I was thiiiiiiiis close to chose the one with the k-stars in! I almost never get k-stars in my TB palettes 😢 I could really use them - as you can see 🙈
    Hoping you have a good pick next time ❤️❤️❤️
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot but I got 25 kstars in my first box, it has been a while since it happened ♥
    It also makes up for the poor 10 kstars we received earlier... 🙄 What a treat

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Hoping you have a good pick next time ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you! ❤️ Likewise! 😍
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Hellooo for everyone!!!!! I have been disappear for along time but I’m here now!!! I hope that you have had a good few weeks at home and that you have not gone out unless necessary. In Spain things are beginning to calm down and they say that by the 26th we may start to come out little by little. I hope that in your country the end of this pandemic is also near.

To talk about something less tragic, how were the sys of these last weeks? I loved Candyland although I could not get to 5th place😅, but in this one and 1st place🤩🤩🤩. I hope you also had a good sys and a good TB!!!!!!!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

The only thing I wanted. 😍
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Standard I swear I haven’t gotten an item or Kstars in my weekly boxes this year so far! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I should always go with my first instinct, I was going to pick the kstars box 😩
    Hopefully better luck next time !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i wish everyone to get good boxes this week 🥰 ill be working in the two popup shop storylines this week so no hope of reaching the tb box but thats ok ill be spending my first proper quarantine week watching crash landing on you on netflix! excited about the easter bullhorn hope the event items are super cute! 🐰🐰
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    did we get anything else besides the k-stars, energy and peridot dye? the dyes are always on the very far left of the screen I couldn’t even tap on them!
    I did not see any dye and then I saw your comment. Dyes apparently like to hide on the left side of the screen for some reason. 🤷‍♀️