KK:H Weekday TB Event - 4/6/20 April Showers Can't Stop the Fun!

Comments

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    This is my first time posting and not just background forum stalking, so hi everyone! 🥰
    I’ve never seen two chances for k-stars, and of course I miss both of them for a pair of trousers I’ll never wear 😭
    Totally gutted at the gift as well, surely even 10 diamonds wouldn’t have been a bad addition?

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This is my first time posting and not just background forum stalking, so hi everyone! 🥰
    I’ve never seen two chances for k-stars, and of course I miss both of them for a pair of trousers I’ll never wear 😭
    Totally gutted at the gift as well, surely even 10 diamonds wouldn’t have been a bad addition?

Welcome to the forum ☺️❤️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     ☹️ 

iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

First box 😒
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @kadamisia thanks! I think Kalinda also mentioned that we've also surpassed 10 million target? 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Was there ever a bunny costume in the SYS? 
  • NRSYNRSY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi, I have been having this problem for 1 or two months that every time I earn diamonds in the sys event I do not receive them. Although I have been compensated for this, the problem has still not been fixed. This does not just only affect my diamonds anymore, it also affects the dyes that I earn as well. The game would say that I am receiving them but when I go into my kloset, I do not see them. Please help😢
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I want it to be the weekend already, so excited for whatever's in store for us!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @promquin98 a year we had hair with bunny ears but it was a weekend event
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Purple Dye on my 1st Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

me:                                   Glu:

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    NRSY said:
    Hi, I have been having this problem for 1 or two months that every time I earn diamonds in the sys event I do not receive them. Although I have been compensated for this, the problem has still not been fixed. This does not just only affect my diamonds anymore, it also affects the dyes that I earn as well. The game would say that I am receiving them but when I go into my kloset, I do not see them. Please help😢
    You have to submit a ticket to customer care.  Explain the situation, tell them it's a recurring problem and to please look into this.  Support is there to help you.  Top left corner of your game screen, tap the 3 lines.  (lll/help/glu support)  sorry this is happening.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NRSYNRSY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    NRSY said:
    You have to submit a ticket to customer care.  Explain the situation, tell them it's a recurring problem and to please look into this.  Support is there to help you.  Top left corner of your game screen, tap the 3 lines.  (lll/help/glu support)  sorry this is happening.  
    Thank you so much!!! 😌😊
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

First two black boxes open...i mean not that bad as last week, but still let’s see what will be in next boxes. 
    iOs player 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    Hopefully we’ll get some of the adorable items from this picture posted a week or so ago 🤞🏻🤞🏻

The new items definitely remind me of easter 🐣
    We would probably get the pink dress the lady holding blue cotton candy is wearing for SYS or the weekend event 🤷🏽‍♀️
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    First 2 black boxes... & First time I got kstars

🎉🎉🎉
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited April 2020
    PixiDust said:
    Hopefully we’ll get some of the adorable items from this picture posted a week or so ago 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Oof I love that makeup from the doll on the right. I hope it does not look clown-ish when we actually get to see them in game like the ones in the korkov diamond kollection.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got energy in my first black box. Being home is really helping my TB events but it would be so nice if we could get one black box, then a gold box and then two throwback boxes. I just feel like after the gold box I just don't have the energy (both in game and irl) to keep grinding. Or maybe reduce the points? I barely have time to finish the weekday event and work on my businesses, then there's the weekend event so forget about storylines. I really hope we can get some good changes here, it's been forever since TB kollections switched to boxes. 
    Sorry for the long post, hope everyone gets nice items this week!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Second black box
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    PixiDust said:

Oof I love that makeup from the doll on the right. I hope it does notp look clown-ish when we actually get to see them in game like the ones in the korkov diamond kollection.
    Do we have the hair from the cotton candy girl yet? It’s so cute!!
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray I’m pretty sure that hair was an earnable for the amusement park sys sometime last year 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited April 2020

UNOFICIAL SPOILERS ARE NOT ALOWED ON THE FORUM!!!!
    Plz delete these!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Sorry Im new here, don't know the rules. Can you delete I don't know how?