KK:H Weekday TB Event - 4/6/20 April Showers Can't Stop the Fun!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    @LovelyEmma Sorry Im new here, don't know the rules. Can you delete I don't know how?
    Just edit your post and delet the photos?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray you mean this hairstyle? 
    iOs player 
    Got Kstars on my 2nd Black Box!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hi and Welcome .  And thanks to those who messaged me. I deleted the unpublished images,  Please do not post images found elsewhere on the internet, unless they come from KK:H Officially.   
    Would everyone please wipe their minds?  I didn't look, I just deleted. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm so so sorry . It's my bad . I didn't know about that. I just saw a picture on insta. and wanna ask is it true. Sorry won't happen again . I'm new on this forum as registred member don't know the rules , and I'm soo excited about easter cause this will be first as am i playing kkh.  
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @dolldream I think it’s gorgeous on your doll! But I think that nose is 50% during the kimiversary sale in June (if they do it this year) if you want to wait, if not I’d go for it!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    @kokokokonut I'm so so sorry . It's my bad . I didn't know about that. I just saw a picture on insta. and wanna ask is it true. Sorry won't happen again . I'm new on this forum as registred member don't know the rules , and I'm soo excited about easter cause this will be first as am i playing kkh.  
    It's very easy to get caught up in the excitement,  Here's a link to the rules, and again welcome.  Don't worry about your little mistake.  No worries.  :)  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5455043/forum-rules#latest

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Tonysgirl don't worry, no one knows all the rules when they first join.  Welcome to the forum!!😊
    edited April 2020
    Got these Gold Box red shoes on my Gold Box!

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Insert eyeroll gif.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Straight I go the closet....and not too sure trend-style are right there?....
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    this might be a dumb question and idk where to post this, but are we able to view who reacts to our posts? whenever i post something and i try to see who likes it etc. im always redirected to a permission problem page..? and its says something about javascript. im on my iphone. if anyone can help thanks!
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I just got this Hashimoto dress. I love it, it's cute and good quality! Now I know where the dress everyone seems to have is from 😄
    I was actually surprised of the concept of playing 8/10/12 hour gigs to earn prizes. That's so cool and a lot more fun than SYS. I also enjoy weekend events a lot because there, earning the prizes is a fair process. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

I just got this Hashimoto dress. I love it, it's cute and good quality! Now I know where the dress everyone seems to have is from 😄
    I was actually surprised of the concept of playing 8/10/12 hour gigs to earn prizes. That's so cool and a lot more fun than SYS. I also enjoy weekend events a lot because there, earning the prizes is a fair process. 
    Crazy how many people getting this quest now...i did it already like half a year ago 🙈😂 and thought everyone had it at the same time haha
    iOs player 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

It’s fine totally fine 🙃🤣
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @samanthakkh if you press the button for request desktop site you can click to see who reacts to your posts! You’ll also see signatures on posts. I usually keep a tab with the forum open and keep that tab in desktop mode all the time lol 

Here’s where it is:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @samanthakkh if you press the button for request desktop site you can click to see who reacts to your posts! You’ll also see signatures on posts. I usually keep a tab with the forum open and keep that tab in desktop mode all the time lol 

Here’s where it is:

Thank you!! I was also having trouble 😅
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Here’s where it is:

OMG! This just saved my life!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @mikaylachimo thank you so much for your help!! i thought there was something wrong with my phone 😆
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Okay follow up question to seeing reactions to posts- can you guys see more than the last 10 people to react? I might get like 20 reactions, but I can only see the last 10. Is there a way to like scroll up? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m glad I could help everyone 😅💖

@jhabs nope, not that I know of unfortunately. I can only see the most recent 10
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh