KK:H Weekday TB Event - 4/6/20 April Showers Can't Stop the Fun!

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    If your on android you hit desktop view in chrome settings! I didnt know this before ! It also lets you see like i guess personal little greetings ppl who comment which i didnt know :)
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh ok thanks! 
  • ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Can a girl dream of a handheld bunny rabbit for this weekend's event??! Would look amazing with my bunny ears wig.
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hi! I was wondering how do you all play the weekdays TB event? I just came back to the game after 2 years and I forgot many things  :# last week I did a couple of storylines + business events + a lot of reality TV shootings and managed to complete it like that, but is there a more efficient way? Thanks! :)
    I get the same 20ish collections over and over. I have never gotten the ice queen one or the splendor and Grace the only way it changed a slight bit was when i switched phones. And had to load my game to the new phone 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I want to spin ice queen so bad, I've never had it
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @mikaylachimo thank you for showing us how to view who reacted to our posts! I’ve been dying to know who didn’t think my doll looked cute on St. Patricks and now I do 😂😂😂😂
    iOS player
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    does the Easter bullhorn mean a party weekend? Or could it be any type
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Another good palette! 2nd black box. 

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Forgot to take a screenshot but finally got the parrot in the second box, couple of days late tho lol

About the kollections, I always get the same ones as well. I’ve never gotten the Kim Kollection, is it still on rotation?
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @RedVelvet yes it’s still in rotation. I’ve been playing for a year and I just got one kollection for the very first time last week. It’s just random. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Speaking of kollections it's been forever since I've gotten the Gold Star kollection, like some have mentioned I always get the same ones and I need that bundle hair!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    First box was pink dye- fine with me. I don’t have very much and I’m sitting on like 50 purple dyes. 😂

second box: wow, what a great palette... 😒
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    edited April 2020
    helcabu said:
    KkhEMP said:

I just got this Hashimoto dress. I love it, it's cute and good quality! Now I know where the dress everyone seems to have is from 😄
    I was actually surprised of the concept of playing 8/10/12 hour gigs to earn prizes. That's so cool and a lot more fun than SYS. I also enjoy weekend events a lot because there, earning the prizes is a fair process. 
    Crazy how many people getting this quest now...i did it already like half a year ago 🙈😂 and thought everyone had it at the same time haha
    I actually thought the same thing 😂😂
    Initially I wanted to ask the forum which task I should tackle but another doll was faster and that's how I learned that you could do all three 😅
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I feel like this is how our daily boxes should look (until we collect all these ridiculous daily box items that no one ever uses lol)
    PixiDust said:
    Hopefully we’ll get some of the adorable items from this picture posted a week or so ago 🤞🏻🤞🏻

The new items definitely remind me of easter 🐣
    I’ll be screwed if the hair on the right is a gb item. r.i.p to my k-stars I’ll be broke by the kimiversary because glue keeps on releasing beautiful items 🙂
    iOS player
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Phewf 😅

Be nice if we could pick once a month 7 collections we want 
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    how do people already have two boxes? I just started today and got through one... 
    edited April 2020
    nancyyy said:
    how do people already have two boxes? I just started today and got through one... 
    3 hour reality show gigs. with your energy full you’ll get to do two gigs if you have a bonus star.
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    nancyyy said:
    3 hour tv show gigs. with your energy full you’ll get to do two gigs if you have a bonus star.
    ohhhh ok. do people usually get all of the boxes that way? I did that for the reality tv one the other day and maxed out to three prizes lol. 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @nancyyy Yes. A 3hr reality show takes 18/19 energy with the bonus star. And you can do reality shows for every event except parties and dating events. It's the fastest way
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    @kadamisia thanks!! and how do people get bonus stars? I was getting them for a while but it’s since stopped
  • PrairiePrairie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    nancyyy said:
    @kadamisia thanks!! and how do people get bonus stars? I was getting them for a while but it’s since stopped
    You can see your number of stars here, But I can’t remember how many stars I needed to get the bonus... 😌
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @nancyyy Just like @Prairie said you need to collect the little gold stars circled on the screenshot and the number required to earn the bonus star goes up when you level up. To earn gold stars you need to buy/earn clothes/accessories with a gold star symbol- I recommend buying the basic Kash items first- they give more stars than the expensive ones.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I get the same 20ish collections over and over. I have never gotten the ice queen one or the splendor and Grace the only way it changed a slight bit was when i switched phones. And had to load my game to the new phone 
    I have the same problem :( I don't like the kollections I'm offered. MEH and they keep coming back over and over. I'm not spinning, take a hint! x)