KK:H Weekday TB Event - 4/6/20 April Showers Can't Stop the Fun!

Comments

• SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Does anyone have any idea what type of weekend event we can expect for easter? Dating maybe? We haven't had a dating event for a while... Not that I'm hoping for it
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Suson said:
    Does anyone have any idea what type of weekend event we can expect for easter? Dating maybe? We haven't had a dating event for a while... Not that I'm hoping for it
    My guess is a party event but I’m not positive 🤷🏽‍♀️
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Anaconda vibes :love:

I love this Lisa Frank, candy-colored-look! This is kind of how I wish I looked when exercising instead of an old pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt with a salsa stain on it 😂

RedVelvet said:
    Forgot to take a screenshot but finally got the parrot in the second box, couple of days late tho lol

Congrats @redvelvet, that parrot is sooo cute! Does he have a name? And I have the Kim Kollection now so it’s still around! Hopefully you’ll get it soon 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Congratulations @brunakkh . Dreaming about the game is one of the top 10 signs you;ve come over to the darkside.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This isn’t related to the thread sorry but idk which one to post this on 😅
    I wanted this for the longest time until I realised you couldn’t change the eyes with it. Is it worth it? I’m hesitant to spend real money at the moment because of everything going on and not having a job but it’s soo pretty 🥺 (I’m not a free player so it doesn’t matter about the videos, mine hardly work anyway). I haven’t had this offer pop up in a long time so I’m wondering if I should just do it 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I wanted this for the longest time until I realised you couldn’t change the eyes with it. Is it worth it? I’m hesitant to spend real money at the moment because of everything going on and not having a job but it’s soo pretty 🥺 (I’m not a free player so it doesn’t matter about the videos, mine hardly work anyway). I haven’t had this offer pop up in a long time so I’m wondering if I should just do it 
    i think it looks beautiful on your doll - But if you are worried about money I wouldn't do it unless you absolutely love it and think you will use in game often!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I’d recommend seeing what it looks like with different hair styles you use regularly first to see if you'll really love it. I bought it ages ago thinking I'd use it all the time but I don't like it on my doll with most hair styles except for ones hiding the top of the contour (near the ear). If you do love it and think you'll use it a lot then go for it, your doll is gorgeous 💕
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

It depends if you see yourself using it in the future! During these hard times, it's important not to put yourself in stressful situations and not to put yourself in a situation in which you would feel guilty. So if you like it- go for it, it will cheer you up if you're anything like me! (basically a shopaholic). To add my opinion- this is the best purchase I've ever made in this game and I can't imagine my doll without the contour AND ALSO YOUR DOLL LOOKS STUNNING OKAY.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @mandamay76 @princessprecious @kadamisia thanks for the advice dolls, I tried different hairs and I’m still undecided. I’m the most indecisive person ever 😂 I’ll probably end up getting it but I’ll think about it a little bit more 💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kokokokonut nice! I have always been a fan of darth vader 🤪
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Kstars and an ugly brown dress. Can’t complain too much, at least I got kstars from one of my boxes. I’m begging for something worthwhile from my throwback palette, sick of getting shoes and earrings 🥱

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited April 2020
    In my black and gold boxes, I got dyes, kash and daily box's shoes which I will never use :neutral: but on the bright side, after weeks of getting shoes, I finally got clothes in my TB box 😌 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I want to cry sooooo bad!!!!😭😭 they delivered the nursery damaged😭 Now we have to wait another 3 weeks to get a new one...  
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was ready to beg for spoilers and then I realize it’s only Tuesday 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

I think I need to change up my go-to spot because this one hasn’t been working out for me for too long 🙃
    Does anyone else have a box they always pick or do you pick randomly?
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I was ready to beg for spoilers and then I realize it’s only Tuesday 🤦🏻‍♀️
    omg I've been impatiently waiting for an SYS thread until I saw your post 😩😂
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I think I need to change up my go-to spot because this one hasn’t been working out for me for too long 🙃
    Sometimes I pick randomly and other times I pick each box based on how they occur. To further explain using the palette above, when I get to open a box, I open the first box which is the pink dye one. Then the next time I get to open a box, I open the second one, which is the energy and go on like that. I also ask Siri or google to pick a random number between 1 and 8 (to rep the no of box’s) and do “head or tails” on google to see if I start at the top or bottom and count using the random number I got. Sounds pretty silly, but tbh it’s kinda fun and I’m bored 😌😂
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I usually always pick the same box you do for gift boxes in weekend events! The one time I didn’t and tried a random box that pink drink was in the one I always pick...... 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @HannahKKH for daily boxes I always pick top right, black and gold I pick bottom right

@princessprecious same I Was sure today was Wednesday 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I hot cash and cash I got cash in my 1st 2 boxes.  I’m going to Vegas! only my iOS doll has been playing so far this werk.  It’s Easter on Sunday, and I am not feeling it. I also don’t have a clue for dinner.  I meN I have the spiritual feeling, it’s the Sunday Celebrstion I’m confused about.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Rikk ty girl I love lisa Frank too growing up 😍

Nicki was my inspo for this look. Love her :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I always pick that box you chose! And get the worst stuff each time!!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I want to cry sooooo bad!!!!😭😭 they delivered the nursery damaged😭 Now we have to wait another 3 weeks to get a new one...  
    I’m so sorry @Chelsea123 that’s terrible. I hope it’ll come soon and be awesome the next time around!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Oh noo I just spent all my Kash on a house 🤦🏼‍♀️ I really hope the earnables are not my taste 🥴
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Yay! Can’t wait! This will be my first dating event as a dedicated player. I remember the valentines event. I started playing a week before that, and had no clue events were like, the purpose of the whole game and made it so much more fun 😂 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Meh, I work hard tapping for a day to get this 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also who dates on Easter lol? I was hoping for a party or professional 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh