KK:H Weekday TB Event - 4/6/20 April Showers Can't Stop the Fun!

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Glu can you please give us the old Easter backgrounds please?
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I mean....they’re probs the best thing in the box? It’s a really bad box 😂😂 but does anyone have any tips on how to style them?? They seem to go with nothing and don’t dye all too good

I didn’t bother changing up my accessories or anything but here’s a few outfits I would pair them with! I think they work great with long and short dresses/skirts and under some pants too
    Wow these are all brilliant looks!! Thanks for the advice, I don’t think I’ll be pairing them with the flower dress again 😂 now I just have to get clothes as nice as the ones you have 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @rose2797 you can’t get diamonds from boxes 🤍
    Oops I meant Kstars, edited my post so it’s correct now, but I have no kstars in my boxes 
    Hmmm... furry black heels in my gold box. Not sure if I will ever wear them or not...

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    again, go with your gut. I planned to pick the one with the stars - again, but didn’t - again.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    No kstars in any of my boxes second week in a row! Crap ugly necklace in my gold box... this is getting old and they need to revamp the boxes!  I’m not even bothering anymore with TB 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @rose2797 ah that makes more sense lol in that case it’s just bad luck. hopefully you’ll get some in your boxes next week 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So this was in my throwback box... 😒😒 dont know how to feel about that 
    iOs player 
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Hey Glu!!! How is it fair that people are getting two tiles of 40kstars in boxes -   2 tiles of 25 in lower level boxes and some of us don’t get them whole event!?!?  Revamp the boxes!!! This isn’t fair to come on here and seeing that they at least have a chance and some of us - no Stars at all - 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I’m happy there is nothing wrong with a sleek black dress 😍

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    They could at least put some better dye in these boxes.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!

There is not and I spy some new lips  and I love them!!! 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got this red bag in my box! It’s cute 👛 

What eye color are you using? It looks like such a subtle blue but I can't find it in the game.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
    I need to ask how do you dolls get your collages so awesome!  I use free stuff and it sux! I can’t do the edits like @Rikk et all! Give me your secrets please 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

There is not and I spy some new lips  and I love them!!! 
    Thank you so much they are new lips ☺️ ❤️ I love them too 😍
    I wanna laugh but then I remember how disturbing this movie is
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I wanna laugh but then I remember how disturbing this movie is
    Omg I don't remember that reference lol its brilliant

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited April 2020
    thanks to the energy i got from spinning kollections (🤡🤡🤡💸💸💸💸) i managed to get to the TB box earlier than expected.

got this basic looking top which i’m not too mad about given that the other stuff in the palette weren’t great anyway

my girl be lookin cute o whatevaaaa
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Gold box ☹️ My picks are the worst 
    I Think I’m not going to play to get last box this week 😒

iOS player 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    i...... just spent 450 kstars doing kollections.

🤡💸
    it’s just a game it’s just a game it’s just a game
    show us what you got haha 💕
    iOS player
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
     @TrashleyKKH I love that shirt dyed black!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I accidentally pressed spin on the Atelier Korkov Couture Collection, me being me and having OCD I had to keep spinning to finish the collection... I really hope the loss of diamonds was worth it. I do really love the hair but dislike how handhelds remove it.

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    It's going to be an Easter dating weekend event! 💜
    So once again i wont be able to finish the weekend event 😭😭😭😭 
    guys any advice on how to actually be able to finish the full dating event. Its so complicated not being able to choose the time for the date so i loose every time 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    beba13 said:
    It's going to be an Easter dating weekend event! 💜
    So once again i wont be able to finish the weekend event 😭😭😭😭 
    guys any advice on how to actually be able to finish the full dating event. Its so complicated not being able to choose the time for the date so i loose every time 😭😭😭😭
    do a lot of reality show gigs till Friday. two gigs can get you almost 1k cash, also vote a lot when the sys starts so you’ll get more cash. and when the event starts I’d recommend you go on dates in oak. this way you’ll have a chance to finish the event.
    iOS player
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I accidentally pressed spin on the Atelier Korkov Couture Collection, me being me and having OCD I had to keep spinning to finish the collection... I really hope the loss of diamonds was worth it. I do really love the hair but dislike how handhelds remove it.

If you want to wear handhelds with this hair, what you can do is before dressing your doll, put the hair on first. Then press the button that removes all clothing from your doll. You’ll notice that your doll will go from having both hands by her side to the default pose (her right hand on her hip). Then you’ll be all set to go! You’ll be able to hold handhelds with this hair using that trick 😊
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I need to ask how do you dolls get your collages so awesome!  I use free stuff and it sux! I can’t do the edits like @Rikk et all! Give me your secrets please 
    Rikk said:
    I got this red bag in my box! It’s cute 👛 

What eye color are you using? It looks like such a subtle blue but I can't find it in the game.
    @ceryseward they were a VIP earnable in 2018! Thank you, I love them too 🙂 Maybe you can request them to come back for purchase during the Kimversary!

@mandamay76 I recommend the Layout app to you, a free standalone app from Instagram! I use it for all my collages for the forum and it’s sooo easy to use 😊