🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I like TS items a lot. Earnables are ok, but I don’t feel like I must have them!
    @kadamisia I’ll do the same thing as @kokokokonut, such a great idea! I’ll send you pm before submitting the pants so you know what to look for 💕
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I don't like the earnables at all, like others I feel we already got the dress, and the hair is messed up!
    Love the TS dress but not a fan of the hair. 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @kokokokonut @LindaVB Thank you dolls! Now I remember that we had an Easter basket! 🌸

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Suri_Madden Yall making me emotional 😭 That's really sweet of you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    It's weird 'cause not my style but at the same time I need everything I see
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m not crazy about the TS items but I’m in love with the earnables 😍 I hope the hairstyle looks good on my doll
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I like the earnable dress and also TS dress, I think they are really nice 😍 the earnable hair not really my style but it suits the theme, TS hair interesting, let’s see how it looks on my doll 😊
    iOs player 
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Will definitely be doing everything in my power to get the TS items but not really interested in the earnables.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Love all of the items! The TS hair reminds me of sailor moon for some reason 😍
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Oh my goodness! The earnables and the TS prizes are totally my style! I’m so glad I started playing during spring where everything is cute and pastel 💖😂 Though I must also agree with some others here that this theme is becoming quite over saturated. Hopefully Glu will dive into some other themes in the upcoming weeks (high fashion avant-garde? Insta-glam? Gothic? Grunge? Club kid? Ganguro?)

My only critique is that I wish the TS dress was longer, like what @AmyMimi mentioned above but I’m still okay with the length. I think I understand why they didn’t do a gown? Everyone does keep saying “no gowns” and honestly, I’m glad they didn’t do a gown haha. Again, maybe we can dive into some other fashions and styles? The TS hair is definitely a step in the right direction towards a more “fashionable” concept!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m very excited for this sys. Here are some of the looks I’m thinking of so far! Feedback is appreciated!!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know how easy it's going to be to end up in the top 5 for this TS, but at least I don't mind not getting the TS hair.
    Platform: Android

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I love everything except the 1st place hair, which is fine because I’ll never get it anyway 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Oh my goodness I like everything 💕 Sweet/ Girly ensemble isn’t really my style but these, I like. I love the smooth-looking hair. I also love the TS hair and I’m kinda sad of the idea that only one can get it, and for sure I’m gonna be fighting it over with someone. I really hope I do get the top spot this time esp that the previous sys ts ranking didn’t go well for me.
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I’m so excited for this event! I love every prize which is refreshing compared to last weeks SYS. The TS dress literally made me gasp, it’s gorgeous. Now let’s hope my group isn’t too crazy this week. And the theme is so cute! I already have a ton of looks circulating through my head
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This week I'll have enough diamonds for a handheld, can't wait to see what I find in the voting booth. I wanted to wait for the watermelon slice but I also want the pink sangria and cotton candy lol 

Can I please have an advance on next SYS' diamonds? :smiley:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    This is going to be such a fun weekend to vote! I’m already seeing lots of cute new inspiration outfits with pieces I haven’t seen before. And I need that TS dress. So beautiful! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I need everything!!! The earnables is very 1950s housewife which if I could dress like that everyday I would! The TS is so much fun and I love the dress 😍
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    asalaxo said:

I think this hair looks cute for a garden. I hope it’ll score well.
    Where is this hair from? It looks oddly familiar😅
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @TheKylie it’s the bundle hair from the gold star kollection 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I really like the Ts hair but im not gonna count on getting it 😐 the earnbles are ok the silhouette is the same as the candy land dress 😂 like we dont really need it they could of made it shorter