iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Reposting because it seems like my comment didn’t post? And the draft wasn’t saved ☹️

I wanted to suggest some styles that were different from what been in-game/suggested lately! So here are some alternative styles for those who have grown used to all the high fashion and glamour 🤗

💫🎀💖Yume Kawaii💖🎀💫
    Literally translating to “dream(y) cute”, this style takes inspiration from the celestial bodies up above and from the imagination in your dreams. While it can take form in its close sister style Lolita (2nd picture), it can also be interpreted in a contemporary way (1st picture). The key to dressing Yume Kawaii isn’t to be conscious of your silhouette, its the motifs like twinkling stars, sparkling moons, and soft pastels that turn you into an ethereal princess.

🤍🌙🖤Soft Grunge🖤🌙🤍
    Whether she’s that Tumblr model from the early 2010s, or todays Tik Tok e-girl, this style is undeniably cool. Taking inspiration from the 90s grunge style; soft grunge is cool and comfortable like it’s parent style while infusing some colorful aesthetics like rainbows and piled on blush. Just put on some plaid, Converse sneakers and some chains and you’re sure to go viral on Tik Tok in this style.

💅🏻👛✨Ganguro✨👛💅🏻
    The Japanese never fail to make a fashion statement and this late 90s style is no exception. The Ganguro gal can be found on the streets of Shibuya, Tokyo and rejects fair skin, straight black hair and modest clothing in favor of suntans, platinum blonde bouffants and the shortest mini skirts she can find.  It’s been theorized that this style is the complete antithesis to typical Japanese beauty norms. Instead taking inspiration from California and Hawaiian aesthetics. Get ready to go partying in your favorite club in Shibuya in hibiscus leis, platform boots, and over-the-top makeup.

✨🎤👸🏼Idol Power👸🏼🎤✨
    A stage is a blank canvas for any performer ready to tell a story. You can be totally transported to a different world through stage design, props, lighting and of course, fashion. These k-pop idols wear clothes so detached from reality, you wonder if they’re even real. Take it to the next level in experimental silhouettes, rainbow hair colors, perfect makeup and jewelry that sparkles so bright even the back of the room can see it. You’ll be the center of attention in these clothes.

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I know this is a very HIGH quality pic and I look like a cute potato lol but could we plz get a hair like this?

This is the hair from the “Crème de la Crème” Kollection’s bundle but without the hair clips/ accessories 💗
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

Didnt we actually have this combo just without the jacket? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    beba13 said:

Didnt we actually have this combo just without the jacket? 
    Yes, we got a combo very much like this back in November. Small differences but basically the same. 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    buriteri said:
    Reposting because it seems like my comment didn’t post? And the draft wasn’t saved ☹️

I wanted to suggest some styles that were different from what been in-game/suggested lately! So here are some alternative styles for those who have grown used to all the high fashion and glamour 🤗

💫🎀💖Yume Kawaii💖🎀💫
    Literally translating to “dream(y) cute”, this style takes inspiration from the celestial bodies up above and from the imagination in your dreams. While it can take form in its close sister style Lolita (2nd picture), it can also be interpreted in a contemporary way (1st picture). The key to dressing Yume Kawaii isn’t to be conscious of your silhouette, its the motifs like twinkling stars, sparkling moons, and soft pastels that turn you into an ethereal princess.

🤍🌙🖤Soft Grunge🖤🌙🤍
    Whether she’s that Tumblr model from the early 2010s, or todays Tik Tok e-girl, this style is undeniably cool. Taking inspiration from the 90s grunge style; soft grunge is cool and comfortable like it’s parent style while infusing some colorful aesthetics like rainbows and piled on blush. Just put on some plaid, Converse sneakers and some chains and you’re sure to go viral on Tik Tok in this style.

💅🏻👛✨Ganguro✨👛💅🏻
    The Japanese never fail to make a fashion statement and this late 90s style is no exception. The Ganguro gal can be found on the streets of Shibuya, Tokyo and rejects fair skin, straight black hair and modest clothing in favor of suntans, platinum blonde bouffants and the shortest mini skirts she can find.  It’s been theorized that this style is the complete antithesis to typical Japanese beauty norms. Instead taking inspiration from California and Hawaiian aesthetics. Get ready to go partying in your favorite club in Shibuya in hibiscus leis, platform boots, and over-the-top makeup.

✨🎤👸🏼Idol Power👸🏼🎤✨
    A stage is a blank canvas for any performer ready to tell a story. You can be totally transported to a different world through stage design, props, lighting and of course, fashion. These k-pop idols wear clothes so detached from reality, you wonder if they’re even real. Take it to the next level in experimental silhouettes, rainbow hair colors, perfect makeup and jewelry that sparkles so bright even the back of the room can see it. You’ll be the center of attention in these clothes.

I only Awnsome this cuz the Kpop 😏
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    This dress 

• AnnieOlsenAnnieOlsen Registered Users, Member 574 Posts

Donuts clutch
    Kpop alert 🤗🥰

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @AmyMimi totally rooting for Bad Boy era and Peek-a-Boo Red Velvet. I’m also totally loving Solar in that all white Chanel and Hwasa’s embroidered double denim 😍😍

Could we also get more fabulous hairstyles with l bangs please! Seulgi’s Bad Boy era blunt bangs with a tossed to the side flip was such a look! Would also love Momo’s “hime hair” and Lisa’s iconic bangs of course!

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    All these Kpop Fashion sugestions make me feel less lonely about being the only one pritty mutch posting Kpop Fashion 😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    AVINXX said:

I love when you can actually see suggestions being brought to life!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

This gorgeous Iris Van Herpen dress on Gal Gadot. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    This dress in a ball gown shape but the whole skirt is sheer and iridescent would be 🔥 
    IOS Player 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Mature Hairstyles Long Hair 275002 Madonna Blonde Hair In Medium
    Madonnas Hair  POPSUGAR Beauty

Madonna wearing Wayfarers hair bow headband in the 1980s  80s

13 Hairstyles You Totally Wore in the 80s  80s hair 80s short
    I'm feeling these Madonna looks
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.