❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    The earnables & GB items are sooooo pretty 🥺💕 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I’ve been waiting for them to bring back that lavender hair colour 😭 I make my babies wear it since I can’t
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh i LOVE the earnables!!! The galaxy tights are AMAZING, the short white dress with the pastel straps details is AMAZING and im LIVING for that hairstyle with the pink scrunchie!!!
    GiftBox itens are really nice to! The eye make-up is nice but i dont care, the dress is very nice and eastery, the hair is very simple and versitile BUT can we talk about the fabregé egg handheld purse?? I NEED IT!!! 😍
    Kolection is alright!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    The earnable hair!!!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i am so excited everything is so cute!!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Everything is cute! The earnable hair is kinda weird though. It looks like the scrunchie is just sitting on top of her head instead of wrapped around a ponytail. I wish the gift box and earnables were swapped because I love the gift box items!! I’m glad the kollection underwhelms me so my k stars will be safe for VIP. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    is this too far of a reach? the giftbox dress actually made me think of this edit from @SisSnappedLikeThanos on @mikaylachimo
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm in trouble... Bye Bye Kstars 😢
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Nevermind this might be identifying 🙈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I need Gb hair 😭 and the eyes are so cute.. the others things are cute but not really my style 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Omg I need gb hair!!🥺🥰 please be in my free box!🥺
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The earnables are very nice. Gb i hope on everything that eyemakeup doesnt look bad on me. The collection is meh love billy porter but do not like the game version. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I absolutely love the GB hair & know for a fact I'm going to end up with a ton of daily box items because of that
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    OHHH!!! The earnables are cute but I don’t think that I wear the shoes because it’s not for me. But the rest I love it, especially the hair because I see similars in previous events and I always wanted one. And the GB I wanna put all my luck in the free box for get the hair BECAUSE I NEED THE HAIR and all my self control for not buy boxs. I will need the kstars for the Vip Event.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    another boob window dress cmon glu you can do better earnables are nice but im not too interested in the hair since i wanted something bunny related so itll be another chill weekend for me gb dress and hair is gorgeous but with my luck 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Also @KalindaKing will the sale last till VIP event? :smile:
    The designer sale ends next Thursday, so you would need to shop before the VIP event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Quick question: if I do 5-stars 6- hour gigs will I have event points? And how much maybe 20ish? Thank you! 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I love Billy Porter but this dress on the game it's just a NO. From this kollection I only like the purses. 

Earnables are cute but it will dye terribly. The hair it's totally 90's and I already love it. 

Giftbox dress isn't my type at all. I might try a few boxes looking for the egg purse and hair! 

Summing up the whole event for me:

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Oooo best weekend ever 😍 I’m in love with every single item and I can’t wait to see them on my doll!! Thank you Glu gods 🙏🏽
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    That gb hair is gorg, my k-stars are not safe😭
    I really don't like the kollection
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @samanthakkh Nah, because I started that edit a while ago but didn't post it until it was completely done ❤️ Glu wouldn't have been able to take "inspiration" it because they didn't know it existed, and by the time they did, I'm sure their dress was already finished. That egg purse tho… 🤐
    yea i get you. it still reminded me of yours though 🤩
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, what is the best way to finish this event? I’m often stuck with 8 hr dates and I don’t know if there’s a way to control the time or not... 
    You can try dating a random NPC during the event! Usually the first 20 dates or so are 1 hour dates and if you get to 1000 hearts you get a k star and some energy. Then you can delete them if they’re ugly and move on to the next 😆 hope this helps! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Omg this little chickie!! I can’t handle it!! 🐣
    We need a chick handheld now 😍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I like the earnables and GB items. The bundle dress is giving me major tiger king vibes 🐯🤪

- Emmy