🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Areys said:
    @Scarlett_9297 It’s available for purchase in the kloset after you do the quest line to renew your vows! 
    I love this dress and can't buy it because I was never offered the vow renewal because I split with my first husband before that storyline was offered... Sucks you can't do it with your second husband :( 
    I did the same thing  :'(
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Worst score in forever and also they don’t match on my boards 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing - will this fix itself - I know its only one vote but sometimes thats all it takes to drop a place

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Good luck dolls!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Areys said:
    @Scarlett_9297 It’s available for purchase in the kloset after you do the quest line to renew your vows! 
    I love this dress and can't buy it because I was never offered the vow renewal because I split with my first husband before that storyline was offered... Sucks you can't do it with your second husband :( 
    OMG I didn't know about that, I split with my husband ages ago (like 4 years ago when I started playing, just after we got babies)... Does this mean we can't have these dresses even with another husband? 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I just tried to purchase diamonds, but it error-ed and said to try again.
    Checked my pending payments and the purchase is on there :( who do I contact about fixing it?
    Definitely hasn’t gone through, as I only have the 14 diamonds (shown below). I just wanted the bunny bag 😭

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • kkh_gabikkh_gabi Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @kadamisia  I just submitted the pants.

I loved! Please, tell us later how was your score
    Playing kkh since august/19 |||
    English isn't my first language
    iOS
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

My votes aren’t coming after 2hrs and I can’t even vote. That’s a joke. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    First look ✨ Love the theme but i don’t know what to do next! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Checked my pending payments and the purchase is on there :( who do I contact about fixing it?
    Definitely hasn’t gone through, as I only have the 14 diamonds (shown below). I just wanted the bunny bag 😭

Hi sorry this happened.  Please send a ticket to Support.   Top left corner of your game screen,.  ( lll/help/Glu Support )    they should be able to help you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

Hi sorry this happened.  Please send a ticket to Support.   Top left corner of your game screen,.  ( lll/help/Glu Support )    they should be able to help you.
    Thank you for the fast reply! I’ll do that now 😊
    just raging cause I’ll have to wait for the bunny again lol 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • CamiKKHCamiKKH Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

My first and second look, I started very well (surprised) and then I came back to reality lol 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kokokokonut Would you mind letting me know when the votes start coming in? I've been in the voting booth for 2hrs now and I can literally hear my fingers crying from all the tapping😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Is anyone else just not getting votes? I submitted my first look almost 2 hours ago now and the second an hour and a half ago and have no votes. Usually it only takes 45 min to an hour on iOS 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I laughed so hard

Forget the theme, instant vote from me  :D
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Areys said:
    REALLYYYY???? YOU CANT DO IT WITH THE SECOND????????????? Omg I am with the thirst...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    I laughed so hard

Forget the theme, instant vote from me  :D

Voted for that look twice 😂
    Android
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

I felt cute, but ok 😂 pink it is
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Think it’s clear I’m not going to get into the top five though lol 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I collected my diamond reward and was so excited to finally have 30 so that I could get the butterfly aura, but it still says 29!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 messaged @KalindaKing, hopefully they can fix it 🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Love to see this in the voting booth though 😆
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    So it’s about to be 2,5-3hours I didn’t get votes for my second look! What’s happening with this sys??😳 I don’t even want to talk about That I  can’t vote!!!
    iOS player 

So it’s about to be 2,5-3hours I didn’t get votes for my second look! What’s happening with this sys??😳 I don’t even want to talk about That I  can’t vote!!!
    I’m not gettting any one mine either been 2.5 hours 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @chey I voted for you, it’s a cute look ! Hopefully you’ll score better on your second 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @kokokokonut Would you mind letting me know when the votes start coming in? I've been in the voting booth for 2hrs now and I can literally hear my fingers crying from all the tapping😂
    I’m sorry, they just came in, I was waiting forever, then my device froze, rebooted and got 43 points that’s better than most of my 1st votes. ;) I will do it again tomorrow, if you’d like.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you so much!!! I would really appreciate it, but I don't wanna sabotage all your looks, so no pressure. Thanks❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Is everyone having issues with sys? If so I think I may hold off on submitting anything until later on when it’s hopefully resolved🙃
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Already over this sys
    I’m hoping  this dolls votes are stalled or something - she is stunning and the look is adorable! She’s been in last for 2.5 hours with 26 votes! That can’t be possible! And yeah I’m second to last because my second look isn’t taking votes for 2.5 hours since I submitted