🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @dpeters that’s all I’m seeing too! I guess because a lot of people have just earned that dress since they redid the quests for them! And it’s purple and flowery!?!? All I’m seeing are those three outfits! And the diamond kollection gown! It’s making my head hurt! 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Holy crap there’s already 3 ticket buyers in my group 😩
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Still waiting on my TS group to show up...the game was so glitchy at the beginning 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    my looks are just starting to come in on one android, the other is still at zero.  So, votes are coming in just taking longer.  My 2nd look on the iOS still has no votes.  Maybe players aren't voting as much,  If you still don't have TS I have seen it take till the next day to show up in some cases, but in every case your votes are counted and they show up eventually.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @mandamay76 I know! And when they're paired against each other it's harder to vote
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    This whole SYS seems like a mess!  I hope the kinks are worked out for everyone by tomorrow so it doesn’t ruin it for the weekend! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I am also not getting votes and my TS board scores are still zero. I have contacted glu support.

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I can’t decide on my hair. I really like the colored hair but don’t know if it will score well.

like - brown hair
    awesome - pink hair

While I like the pink hair on its own, the brown hair balances out the look a little better where the pink is a strange transition into the pink of the dress. IMO, anyway. Either way, love the look! ^-^
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I think that the votes are coming in so slow because no one can actually vote 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    First two looks! Could of scored better but I’m proud of them ❤️

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I've had the "there was an issue fetching a match" nearly every SYS for the last few months. I thought it was my Internet connection but maybe its just too many ppl playing and the servers are overloaded.

Also I've been playing 2 other games that Im not allowed to mention, 1 gave a free gift every day for 10 days that included great items for the game, and the 2nd gave a 2 week free period of the VIP version. Neither asked anything of their players at all, they just did it. Glu could learn something from those games. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Ernable hairstyle reminds me of Lana’s hairstyle! Also I have 2 TB...

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

@RedVelvet and @therealChar yes that’s my doll! 😃 Thanks for the vote. I tried a Bridget Jones type of look not sure yet how it scored as I can’t get my scores up 😟

Love this look @MarianiPoizen! I was thinking of trying something similar, will you let me know how it does when the votes come in? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Seriously almost done with the earnables! Her looks are scoring super well... she submitted three looks about two hours ago and is now just getting votes... like why?!? She would probably have been in first place or at least close! I have three in my group for sure! Goodbye pretty dress!!! 🙄🤨
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh yup i dont know why ppl overkill it. I guess they think they have to buy tickets to win. 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Seriously almost done with the earnables! Her looks are scoring super well... she submitted three looks about two hours ago and is now just getting votes... like why?!? She would probably have been in first place or at least close! I have three in my group for sure! Goodbye pretty dress!!! 🙄🤨
    This is so frustrating I honestly think tickets shouldn’t be buyable because of people like that :( 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Hi dolls! How can I get into contact with Glu support? Even though I logged off the game and left it for a few hours, I still come back to see that I’m still having issues with SYS. I still haven’t been put into a group! So unless I really am going to just automatically get the TS items (lol hoping 😂), I would really like to resolve this please! Thank you!

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I thought my second look would have scored better but I'm happy with the first one.

i don't like any of the prizes thank god because there's a ticket war going on in my group lol
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my first two looks flopped so hard it hurts ☹️ makes me regret buying the second hair and wasting my k-stars. were these looks really this bad?!

iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    my first two looks flopped so hard it hurts ☹️ makes me regret buying the second hair and wasting my k-stars. were these looks really this bad?!

My first looks flopped too! I don’t know what voters want!  I think these are lovely and very on theme! Hopefully your scores will rise! 
    My first looks flopped too! I don’t know what voters want!  I think these are lovely and very on theme! Hopefully your scores will rise! 
    I saw the picture you’ve posted of your second look and it honestly deserves wayyy more! I loved it! 💜 and thank you so much, I hope yours will rise as well. I just hope I’ll be able to reach the earnable hair because it’s really cute.
    iOS player
    @asalaxo thank you!!! I’m just creating what I want and hoping to get the earnable hair as well! The bow buns were never on my radar and I like the dress but don’t need to have it lol! If I need to post extra ticket for hair I will I have a couple extra from buying triple threat a couple weeks ago during vip  
    @mandamay76 I hope you won’t have to use an extra ticket to get to the last earnable but it’s great that you have backup 😁💜
    iOS player
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     me: knows my first two looks score low every SYS 
    also me: shocked & upset, every single time 

anyway here’s my first 3, I really loved look 1 🥺 and look two is a classic I use every time it fits the theme but it didn’t do as well as it usually does. My SYS was super super glitchy like everyone else’s here it seems like, and I didn’t get trendsetters until I submitted my third look. My second look disappeared for awhile too but now it’s back lol. Still can’t vote much tho. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    There’s now 4 tb’s in my group. I highly doubt I’ll even  stay in top 5 this week smh🤦🏾‍♀️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I think I voted for @KaylaJ ! You were obvi the popular pick!

yes, and thank you! like many, my sleep schedule during quarantine has been all over the place so at 2pm I was taking a nap. I had my alarm go off and figured I'd do some quick voting and one submission, but like others was having issues. I had a different kind of look before but it didn't go thru , so once I got this one in, I just turned off my Ipad and passed back out lol I got a 41 but considering how many gowns I've been seeing (plus my tanktacular scores last week), I'll take it.

Also, seeing a lot of the dress already which I guess shouldn't be shocking since #1 in my TS is a TB and already has it herself.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College