Options

🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Another 2 hours for votes to come through! But creeping up in votes and I’ll take this 49 proudly as it gets me on track to get that earanable hair!
  • Options
    promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Got feedback from Glu Support.. thought this info might help next time. 😊

• Options
    cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Glu support really grinds my gears. I purchased the Triple Threat and never received my tickets. Since it's the holidays I probably won't receive a Apple receipt until Monday. I made another purchase and received that but still have not received my Triple Threat. Both payments have come out of my bank account, Glu keeps closing my ticket without actually fixing the issue. Give me what I paid for.  :s
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I really hope they fix SYS tomorrow (it's still Thursday where I live). Votes are taking forever to show up :disappointed:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have not flopped this hard in a long time

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
     me: knows my first two looks score low every SYS 
    also me: shocked & upset, every single time 

anyway here’s my first 3, I really loved look 1 🥺 and look two is a classic I use every time it fits the theme but it didn’t do as well as it usually does. My SYS was super super glitchy like everyone else’s here it seems like, and I didn’t get trendsetters until I submitted my third look. My second look disappeared for awhile too but now it’s back lol. Still can’t vote much tho. 

I’m obsessed with your second and third looks 😍😍
  • Options
    mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I thought my second look would have scored better but I'm happy with the first one.

i don't like any of the prizes thank god because there's a ticket war going on in my group lol
    Ooooh where’s the hair in your first look from? Why have I not seen this hair before!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I have been voting for hours but still have not found the Easter basket... Is there anyone on iOS who would be able to submit it?

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    So I see inappropriate gowns in the voting booth are getting the popular vote over on theme outfits. Oh and my entire top 5 bought the triple threat. Oh and my first two scores suck 😒
    - Emmy
  • Options
    imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    3 of my favorite looks I’ve come across so far!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    buriteri said:
    Hi dolls! How can I get into contact with Glu support? Even though I logged off the game and left it for a few hours, I still come back to see that I’m still having issues with SYS. I still haven’t been put into a group! So unless I really am going to just automatically get the TS items (lol hoping 😂), I would really like to resolve this please! Thank you!

My game looks just like this too but I can’t even claim the earnable prizes! It’s so so infuriating I don’t want to miss out on my prizes and I haven’t even been out into a TS group. 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    So I see inappropriate gowns in the voting booth are getting the popular vote over on theme outfits. Oh and my entire top 5 bought the triple threat. Oh and my first two scores suck 😒
    🥺🥺🥺 *hugs* i feel ya im so over it already
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @KaylaJ omg I can’t believe you only got a 41 for that look!! That means 19 people voted for a level 5 outfit?? Your’s is 100% perfect for this theme!
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Ill take it ! I am trying to do cute dresses and not big ballgowns! Im in 3rd! But i dont how long it will last lol apparently this trendsetter dress everyone wants.
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    First 3 looks. 2nd place behind a TB as always.
  • Options
    EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m in a group of ticket buyers and currently on 6th place... And everyone ahead of me are submitting gowns! It’s really bugging me ’cause I want that TS dress...
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Great. As always, ticketbuyers buying their spots right from the start. The 1st one is wearing jeans and sneakers to a garden party. Congrats to Glu for their persistence in giving the top prizes to the truly deserving ones.
    Congrats to them too for another glitchfest of an event. Your devs are really showcasing their best work with this current update.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Eliisa said:
    I’m in a group of ticket buyers and currently on 6th place... And everyone ahead of me are submitting gowns! It’s really bugging me ’cause I want that TS dress...
    the amount of gowns I've seen, especially the ones that are far from the theme, is very frustrating. i want the TS dress so bad but I also have a TB who's hogging first place. :( it seems like everyone really wants these rewards! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I have 4 tb 🙄
    And thank you @KalindaKing for fixing the hand Position with the TS dress 💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I have 4 tb 🙄
    And thank you @KalindaKing for fixing the hand Position with the TS dress 💛
    oh god, rooting for you! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Waking up this morning and seeing 3 pages of just chaos confirms that this sys is quite the sh*tshow
    Seeing everyone’s beautiful dolls getting lower scores than average cookie cutter looks has me rolling my eyes so far to the back of my head I can see my brain
    Kinda nervous for my looks, just want top 5 really. This sys so far is a complete mess 🙃
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @clarizzo 🌺 I hope I’ll end in top 5
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Well I don't think we have to worry about passing the 10 million votes mark: I think I will pass it by myself given the hours and hours I have spent voting in search of the Easter basket... still have not found it though...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Already 4 TBs in my group 🙃
    I'll probably not end in the top 5 😅
    I'm rooting for the fifth doll, she has gorgeous looks !

• Options
    kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I'm not seeing people using the little egg that Kalinda gave. Weird. I'm planning to use in at least two looks. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Options
    Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Well I don't think we have to worry about passing the 10 million votes mark: I think I will pass it by myself given the hours and hours I have spent voting in search of the Easter basket... still have not found it though...

Ohhh, sorry but I don’t have it. Don’t worry and carry on💪. You will found it!!