❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Like the earnables, GBs are nice. Hopefully will manage to pick an item this week just for the points boost and make it a little bit easier to complete.
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Oh please please please can we have a big baby chick just like Kaydence's  ?    Ooooh and how about a Back Home on the Farm for a SYS theme.  ??  We wouldn't have to hide our Diamond Jeans under Rose coats!  lol.

Edit - ok thought it was the SYS lol.  I'll go over there with my hope for a big chickie.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm here and I'm ready!❤️ 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok.  I'm just waiting a little I hate hate hate the 3pm TS groups.  {They scare me.  I'm easy going and they are fierce!)  I'm so excited.  I'm hoping you get it.  And, it will be fun to check if anything weird is under other people's rose coats. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I love everything I can’t wait 😊❤️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I want that chick handheld to happen. Its so cute
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I too always wait a little before sumbitting my 1st look so I get that! I really hope I'll get it too and I already want to thank you so, so, so much! What matters is that you thought of this brillant idea and you're so helpful!!🌸🌸🌸 Thanks❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @samanthakkh Nah, because I started that edit a while ago but didn't post it until it was completely done ❤️ Glu wouldn't have been able to take "inspiration" it because they didn't know it existed, and by the time they did, I'm sure their dress was already finished. That egg purse tho… 🤐

This game has had like 5 different Easter events and it only just now occurred to them to make a purse like this conveniently after your edit. What a coincidence 🤡

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I hate it when they put the nicer looks on the GB 🙄
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @samanthakkh Thank you for pointing it out anyways, tho 🥺✨ Also, I've been meaning to say your doll's look in your pfp is absolutely beautiful 😍
    thank you so much!! means a lot coming from you 🥰💕
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Just showing similar items, but I love the new ones more!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Just showing similar items, but I love the new ones more!
    I love how the egg colors sort of line up with the belt on the second dress lol
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    The gb items are beautiful!
    What I don't like at all about the earnables are the thick outlines, they seems really low quality to me. The earnable hair is cute tho!
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would have liked the Dawn til Dusk kollection for the VIP weekend instead.
    Platform: Android

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm also having issues with my TS board.. still don't have votes after an hour of submitting my tickets.
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Earnables: Like the tights and shoes combo...the dress is meh...definitely don’t like the hair...looks messy to me

Gift Box: Only like the purse and hair...got to wait to see what the clown makeup look like on my doll...and that dress is hideous

Kollection: Is definitely a no for me. The bundle dress is ugly. Only like the hair, silver purse, and the necklace. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I like the earnable tights, the dress is OK, but the outlines are too thick. It seems sorta low quality overall.  Giftbox items are nice but not sure they are worth chasing, egg purse reminds me of the Christmas purse handheld. 

I LOVE that they used billy porters Oscars look for the collection but it reminds me so much of this dress from a prior sys. This was a TS item tho so I guess it's good more people can have a shot at something similar. 

It just feels like we are getting a lot of recycled looks lately.
    And why is the dye in the collection black, that's the least likely colour to be used in this sys, why not pink, people have been asking for more pink dye for ages. And why can't the collection have been released during VIP when people are rewarded for spending kstars. 

Its getting painful to see the generally unkind tactics Glu keeps doing. Never the appropriate dye for SYS during weekend events, never a heads up if a SYS will require purchasing items like with the floral SYS a little while ago that came right after a VIP weekend, collections released the week before VIP. I think it sucks. Just my opinion. And a little handheld egg doesn't make up for it. Not sorry for being negative, this is just shady bs. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Hubby and I are ready for a weekend out together! I bought diamonds so I could get the ears! I have been wanting them since halloween!!! Hope everyone has a great event and nice weekend irl!!!! 🌸🐇💕
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Totally agree regarding the quality. I hate the thick outlines. Also, Glu just recycles that hideous ankle-dress template and redesigns it. Next week I bet we’ll get another earnable ankle dress that none of us will ever wear! It’s just so lazy. Yet again, I like the sys items but hate the earnable weekend items. It’s getting old. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I am very glad this is a dating event cause I'm gonna def open a few GBs

I also usually dig Billy's style, but this dress just seems meh
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I forgot how nice getting offers was. We don’t have them an anymore on iOS, so I’m happy to play on android now! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i keep thinking that it’s going to be a party event this week.... again, the stay-at-home, unemployed brain at its best 🤪

1.5 hours left til the dating event! time to cheat on the husband w some random Konnection dudes 🤭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I have already used over 200 kstars trying to get the hair🤡 goodbye VIP
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I didn’t really like the eyes on my doll so I only chased the hair and dress 💕 I’m glad I didn’t have to spend more k-stars

iOS player
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Got everything but the eyes. I’m not mad because I don’t think I’d use them that oftenforgot to screenshot the handheld, I’m veeery happy I got the hair 🥰
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Would’ve been happy with any item, just wanted the lil point boost to make it a bit easier but nope.

I play on iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I’m done 🤦🏽‍♀️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters