• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    It went pretty fast for me! I'm so happy, I love the hairstyle😍

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'm so tired of energy.... 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I really wanted the hairstyle but I've never been lucky with chasing 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I look like all those newscasters who have been doing their own makeup lately and went overboard in the blue

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Okay i just had to have This hair. Its looks like mine in reality but a little shorter 😄 ☺️ But in free box I got makeup. So I opened two more and got energy and purse. I try again and got dress and then the hair!  I feel so lucky to get everything so easy!! But if I got hair first I think I wouldn’t  opened more boxes.  Now I hope I can easy get them back until Vip 🙈😄 but really love everything!🥰

iOS player 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Thanks bae 😘
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Wanted the hair but I’m just happy to have picked a item 💜

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Really? Only 2 items? Wanted the hair but I've already learnt my lesson about chasing items🤦🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I opened two extra boxes chasing the eyes which were always in the same place. I love them! I got energy in my previous paid box (picking the third one).

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got everything but the dress! This is my first palette, forgot to screenshot the other boxes but the order was: event points, energy, hair, event points, egg clutch, event points, eye makeup. Don't feel lucky enough to chase the dress 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    The eye makeup on my skintone....

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I got the eyes in my free box, wanted the hair so I took another chance and ended up with the dress. Not doing anymore as want to save for VIP weekend.
    The eyes, I might get used to them and use them with some outfits. But I don't like the colour of the dress, maybe it's just against the colouring of my doll.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    My brother is seriously the luckiest person I know! I made him pick my free box for me and got me exactly what I wanted 😍😍
  • alphiealphie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Which location is best for dates but where you dont spend too much $$
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    i'm obsessed with this hair!!! i said a little prayer before opening my free box and for once it paid off 😭 (still waiting for the day I have all the 4 items in the box though...)

since i got so lucky i decided to open a second box but then i got kstars so idk if it's just fate telling me to save up lol someone pls convince me i don't need the eye make up 😩

。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Got the purse-egg 😬 wanted the hair, but it’s ok. I’ll stop there tho. Don’t really like any of the gb or earnables to be honest . 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited April 2020

got the eyes in the free box... then chased the hair because i thought it looked pretty on my doll 😊 also got to the first earnable already because of all the energy i got 😂

not sure how i feel about the eyes yet tho 😕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I was chasing the egg bag, but I got hair, dress and eyes make-up and energy 🙈 spent like 200 kstars, so broke now for the VIP 😭😂
    iOs player 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Got the dress and hair and only spent 80 kstars because I kept picking kstars in my chase!!! These were my two fav items but I also love the bag and eyes on my doll, are they worth it to chase???

agree for yes chase
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • iamonemaryiamonemary Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I need some help!!! Where I film The Shoreline Grill for the last gift of my partnership??? There isn’t in my Bel Air home!!! Thanks girls 🤩
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sad... I wanted the fabregé egg purse and got energy on my free GB :( 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @danjames12 OMG you reminded me of that scene.... That was one of the funniest scenes ever! I'M MAKING FAJITAS
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥