❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hi everyone! A newbie here with some questions! 💓
    I've seen your opened boxes with three options that were picked in one box. So if I'm understanding everything correctly, you get to pick one item in your free GB and three in the boxes you buy with K-stars?
    And another question... Will these LE items (the clothes, but especially the hair) be available through purchase for diamonds in the voting booth later on? Or if they gone, they're GONE for good...
    How does it go?

Thanks in advance and good luck with your boxes! 💓
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Literally the worst luck I’ve ever had 😭
    I got the dress, egg bag and the eyes, and if I keep going I’m gunna be completely out of kstars and I still want some left for VIP next week. My poor kstars.
    I was hunting for the hair but I’m done. I’v officially given up 🙃

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @danjames12 OMG you reminded me of that scene.... That was one of the funniest scenes ever! I'M MAKING FAJITAS
    honestly, that’s my mood after I open any gift box on this game 😂😂 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @thesweetone Hi and welcome! You can open 3 boxes max, so if the 1st one is your freebie you can open 2 more. And I'm not sure what you mean by "LE" items, but all items except SYS earnables and Trendsetters can be bought with diamonds after a year (that does not apply to facial features and hair colors). I hope this helped :)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I've seen your opened boxes with three options that were picked in one box. So if I'm understanding everything correctly, you get to pick one item in your free GB and three in the boxes you buy with K-stars?
    And another question... Will these LE items (the clothes, but especially the hair) be available through purchase for diamonds in the voting booth later on? Or if they gone, they're GONE for good...
    How does it go?

Hey!
    Yes you get 1 free GiftBox once you reach 25 Event Points! All other Boxes are 40 Kstars each!
    As for they become availeble for Diamonds, probably next year around this time?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I only wanted the hair and of course I got everything except it 😭😭😭😭😭😭

the order is kstars-purse-dress-energy-eyes-dye 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

kadamisia said:
    @thesweetone Hi and welcome! You can open 3 boxes max, so if the 1st one is your freebie you can open 2 more. And I'm not sure what you mean by "LE" items, but all items except SYS earnables and Trendsetters can be bought with diamonds after a year (that does not apply to facial features and hair colors). I hope this helped :)
    Thank you so much!💓
    By LE items I meant clothes, hair and makeup in gift boxes! I've seen hairstyles for purchase in the voting booth, but never seen eye makeup. Well, if it counts as facial features and not just a special item now I understand why...

Also, the price for each GB will be increasing, right? I'm just short on K-stars and if I don't get the hair I'll probably wait. 
    How does it go?

Hey!
    Yes you get 1 free GiftBox once you reach 25 Event Points! All other Boxes are 40 Kstars each!
    As for they become availeble for Diamonds, probably next year around this time?
    Great to hear, thanks!! 💓
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I need some help!!! Where I film The Shoreline Grill for the last gift of my partnership??? There isn’t in my Bel Air home!!! Thanks girls 🤩
    the shoreline grill  is located in Santa Barbara :)
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
    @thesweetone No, a GB is always 40 Kstars :)
    IOS player
    kadamisia said:
    @thesweetone No, a GB is always 40 Kstars :)
    Amazing, thank you 💓💓
    @thesweetone No problem, hmu if you need any help in the future <3
    IOS player
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

What a terrible palette, I just want the dress 😢 well at least got an ítem...
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • iamonemaryiamonemary Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @karina_kkh but i can't film!!! i want o film my show!!! thankssss 🥰
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Seriously disappointing pick 😭 I’ve been pining for the hair, as I have nothing long and straight like that. Debating just buying boxes now and not saving til VIP next week!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I won the eyes in my free box I didn’t open any more but I’m considering chasing the bag I love it! Not sure how I feel about these eyes 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Well bye bye VIP 🤣 I chased the hair which I got in my third box and the eye makeup which is the only thing I didn't get 😁 But I'm happy with the outcome 😄 I'm not mad at 10 champagne dyes either 😊
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @karina_kkh but i can't film!!! i want o film my show!!! thankssss 🥰
    oohhhh okay lmao sorry i'm so slow right now i've been awake all night 🤪 anyway, okay so the partnerships with the tv at the bottom, you get them by doing reality shows but the location on the tile has nothing to do with where you actually film your show. for example this one from la rue in paris, it's just the name of the partnership but it doesn't mean you have to do your show at that location. if you go to your top shows, and you scroll through the list all the way to the #1 top show, you will see that as you climb your way to the number one spot, you will be unlocking these partnerships. so if you're only missing one tile to complete a partnership, you can just continue doing your regular reality shows, either at bel air or wherever you rather, and the more viewers you gain, the closer you get to unlocking a new partnership tile! i hope i explained this right, if you have any more questions i'd be happy to help! 

。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    OMG !!! I still can not believe it! I was so nervous since the spoilers came out that when I saw it, I screamed. In the free box I took out the 40 kstars and for a moment I thought about not buying more because I was afraid to spend them on something that I would not like, but I am happy that I dared because I know that it is a hairstyle that I will use a lot in the sys. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Sorta lucky - free box black blazer....  second box hair and that’s what I wanted!!!! 
     Daily items shouldn’t be in event boxes!!!!! It’s not fair! Add more event points and kstars! And all items in the pallets!  We grind all week and get this junk we don’t want then get it on weekend events! Not fair! Sorry rant over!  In love with this hair!! 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I spent all my Kstars chasing the bag but I got it and the beautiful hair along the way! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I thought, omg I’ve never been this lucky! I got kstars on my free box. So I opened another one, and got more kstars!! I was like 😦😦 so I thought, this is fate, I should open another box... and got freakin’ energy 😑 at least I didn’t end up spending any kstars I guess? I wish I’d just saved them instead
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Got kstars on my free box then the hair onto the next! Felt like I haven’t spent anything so my kstars are safe for VIP💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• zaruzaru Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I spent 120 k stars and still got nothing 🥺