🗳️🐰SYS - 4/9/20 - Easter Garden Party!🐰🌼🌷

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    @LydiaKKH i want butterfly aura for so long! can u tell how much diamonds aura cost?☺️
    The butterflies are 30 diamonds!  😊
    That’s right! Every aura is for 30 diamonds. Sorry doll @robertavyy for missing your questions due to work. 😔
    omg.. i was hoping for 15-20 diamonds. im gonna need save my diamonds for a couple of months🤯 thank u and @RachelLiebe for answering 😊
    iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Ok it’s in 

The pants are dyed pink. Good luck.

oh, and she has the dove aura, they just didn’t show in the picture.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @dpeters omg that must be my doppelgänger! I don’t own that bag, I’m impressed because she looks exactly like me 😮

She does! That's why I thought it was you lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Areys I get my next ticket in 2 hours so I can submit it then! You mean these right?

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Izzyy wow so you've been been grinding for those k-stars with "honesty"?? It's really nice to be you honey!👏👏👏

• IzzyyIzzyy Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @ChristinayPaiz i didn't even know that the game could be hacked in the store you can  buy k-stars if you want 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @Izzyy please would you mind to tell us how you have saved up so many kstars?🤩 I would love to be as rich as you!! I only spend kstars during vip weekends and still I only have around 2000 kstars saved up😕 You clearly have some good tehcnique to save them up so feel free to share it with us☺️☺️☺️
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    I don't think I've said this before but there is something that could be done to avoid off-theme looks; glu could implement a tagging function to our clothes based on the style of the item: jeans could be tagged as casual; gowns tagged as formal; the angels suits tagged as costume. 
    This way when we have a casual sys for example the items under "formal" should be blacklisted and not be available to be used. And vice versa on a formal sys the items tagged as "causal" not being available.
    (as for items that can have more than one type they could have more tags)

Besides this could also be a good way to filter through our wardrobe and find a certain item we want and all that!! 
    I think the same, or having an “option button” they let you pick if you want to be in a ticket buyer group or non ticket buyers. Depending in what the person chooses the system can make the group’s and not let the person that choose to be in a non ticket buyer group buy tickets. 
    Isabellaa said:
    @Izzyy please would you mind to tell us how you have saved up so many kstars?🤩 I would love to be as rich as you!! I only spend kstars during vip weekends and still I only have around 2000 kstars saved up😕 You clearly have some good tehcnique to save them up so feel free to share it with us☺️☺️☺️
    I’ve struggled so much getting kstars, I don’t even have 50. Can you share your tip in how to save 2,000 kstars? I always miss the vips because of this situation☹️ 
    edited April 2020
    DOLLS, If you see a wonky Screenshot, please pm me.  When the event is live the posts come quickly and I might miss something.  Send me a message.  I see those right away.  Thanks.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @JenniferKKHollywood yes!! That would be great, thank you so much! 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kadamisia fingers crossed! ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
    @TaishaKkh07 I only spend kstars during vip weekends. I save every kstar I get from videos, sys, offers, achievements etc and just never buy anything. And during vip weekends I grind for those stars! During vip weekends you get one kstars from every gig you do, I always do 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air mansion! That way I can earn like 200 hundred kstars in one weekend if I grind. It takes some time to save up 2000 kstars, I have played for two years now. But my tip is that spend kstars only on vip weekends. Hopefully this helps you!😇 And hopefully you understand what I meant, english is not my first language😅
  • isitaisita Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi im new here
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    This dress is so cute !! 🥺 props to the design team 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    Isabellaa said:
    @TaishaKkh07 I only spend kstars during vip weekends. I save every kstar I get from videos, sys, offers, achievements etc and just never buy anything. And during vip weekends I grind for those stars! During vip weekends you get one kstars from every gig you do, I always do 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air mansion! That way I can earn like 200 hundred kstars in one weekend if I grind. It takes some time to save up 2000 kstars, I have played for two years now. But my tip is that spend kstars only on vip weekends. Hopefully this helps you!😇 And hopefully you understand what I meant, english is not my first language😅
    Thank you so much doll💖. I understood perfectly, again thanks so much for the tips, I’m looking forward to put it in practice🌸 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    First 4 looks. My Bridget Jones bunny outfit tanked hard I think this is my lowest ever score- an achievement in its way lol. @DoloresWyatt it really did bad! So everyone who got in the 30s and thought they’d done bad, it could’ve been worse lol.

Oh that sucks I'm sorry to see that! I love the look, it's so perfect, maybe younger people don't get the reference. I want to do it but also really want the TS dress, I wish creativity didn't lose out to gowns constantly. Thanks for sharing, I always love seeing your looks, they're always so unique. 

@monamushroom I'd send that Screenshot to kalinda or eggsandbannas, that's an unrealistic score with less than 24 hrs in the event. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • isitaisita Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m starting ,but how do you win all those hairstyles ,cash,k-stars and that stuff:?...
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-4 🐰

@TaishaKkh07 so happy to help you!❣️
  • sophshow2sophshow2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does anyone still not have trendsetters? I’m coming up to almost 20 hours with no group and just about to submit my 4th and 5th look . @KalindaKing what should I do? I’ve never had to wait more than a couple of hours to be placed in a group. 
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @KalindaKing I am facing the same issue, no group ranking and did not even get the credits or tickets after purchasing the triple treat. I wrote to glu support too and yet to get any help. This SYS has been such a disappointment ☹️
    edited April 2020
    votes are in.  @kadamisia. I can’t believe I hit 50 in that look.  I can dub,it Gain tomorrow I think. Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    chanelle said:
    @KalindaKing I am facing the same issue, no group ranking and did not even get the credits or tickets after purchasing the triple treat. I wrote to glu support too and yet to get any help. This SYS has been such a disappointment ☹️
    I believe you just have to wait for support to respond.  I’m very sorry this is happening.  If I hear differently, I’ll let you know, but wait for Support to respond.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    My first, second and third looks. I really liked my third look and I was hopeful that it would get 50+ but voters didn’t agree with me  :(

Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @TaishaKkh07 i get that at first that may seem like a good idea but its not, a lot of people have explained very well the issues with having two seperate groups for non-ticket buyers and ticket buyers. I don't think that would work at all, the only solution is what so many have us have been asking for, explaining time and time again how it would work for everyone: PUT A CAPS ON TS.
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kokokokonut I didn't find your doll and I voted like crazy😭 Thank you so much once again and let's hope for a casual theme in the future SYSes. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!❤️🦥❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥