Options

Longtime Player...but still not sure how to play...help!

mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Hello,

I am new here - so forgive me if I am not posting in the right place -

I have been playing KKH on and off since 2015, yet I feel like I don't understand the game or how to get enough $ or Kstars and I've always had terrible experiences with Glu customer support. How do you collect enough Kstars to get items? I find I'm barely able to afford 1 50ish Kstar item every 3 weeks. I want to open the perfumery and art gallery, but they are both locked. I have 26+ goals and cannot seem to get them down. 

I also have questions about clothing, but perhaps those notes above are enough for now. I guess basically I understand the game on a very basic level, but feel like I'm not maximizing my earnings or playing it to it's full potential.

Any recommendations are appreciated!

-mdeddie

Answers

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Certain businesses become unlocked during storylines so you'll need to keep playing them and eventually you'll be offered to buy that business. 

For me, the quickest way to earn k-stars is during reality shows each week for the TB weekday events. Find actor/director/professional extra characters in either konnections or around the game and add them to your contact list. Use them during reality shows and as you level them up, you get k-stars. The first level is 250 points and you get energy, but 500 and 1000 both give you k-stars. Once they reach 1000 I delete them from my contacts list. The max is 2000 but it isn't worth maxing them out in my opinion. 

For kash, the best thing to do is buy the jet if you don't already have it. Once you have the jet, travel to most locations is free. You'll also need to buy a car in the California group (downtown LA, Hollywood, etc) and the NY group (Soho, Brooklyn, etc) Just buy the cheapest one. Then travel is 100% free.