❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m sooo lucky, because in my free box I had dress and decided to buy another one and I got hairstyle! 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I’m so disappointed 😔 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • evabiancaevabianca Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Got the dress from my free box!
    I wasn't into it at first when I saw the spoilers, but on my doll it's looking pretty cute actually. Didn't chase anything else (khm, the hair) cause I'm trying to save up for VIP. 
    Overall, I am pleased! 
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I wanted the egg purse but okay 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Omg I can’t believe my luck! I got kstars in my free box but I loved the hair. I always have a bad luck when opening boxes but decided to try. And I got the hair!🤩
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I told myself months ago that I wouldn’t chase because I had too many unopened gift box items. I was right. So disappointing. I never get weekend items in these dang boxes! And I almost never have more than two of the items even in my box! 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Tried to see if there was any patterns within gb’s for the items I wanted again and I luckily got the dress for my free gb, next spin was a basic kloset blazer😫but last spin was the makeup which is what I was wanting the most! Would love the hair but think I’m going to just relax now and wait for VIP!

serving you muted springtime realness

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @dolldream I love how you matched the new eyemakeup! Will def try it😍
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Event points

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @thallisa I think our dolls look kind of similar, I changed the face shape so you could see how the makeup looks up close if it was your doll’s, hope it helps you decide

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I was THIS close to picking up the makeup. 🥺
    I always choose the second slot but today's a bummer. Uh oh, at least I can utilize it to earn the tights.

Also, I score so little on my dates, like 5 to 8 eggs. I don't know how to get a longer date, they're all 1 hour long. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I spun again for the purse - I did not get the purse - It wasnt even in my pallette - i was so mad I forgot to screenshot - Literally only the make up was in it - I got event points but still these pallettes arent cool at all!
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited April 2020
    So I opened my free box, and i usually pick the third box but something made me pick the second. And I got some ugly item ( not GB)
    I had 225 stars so I decided to chase the hair. 
    Got energy- ugly item- eyes- Easter egg bag-
    i had 65 stars left. I decided to try again. 
    And I got the hair!!!! I have 25 stars left now 😂 but I got 3 items. Raging I spend 80 stars opening energy and the ugly closet item 🤬
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Omg I am in love 💗💙
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

I hit a shoe achievement so I decided to open an extra. I got the eyes in my free one and the dress in my paid. I really really really want the hair, but I don’t want to get raging mad if I pick a daily GB item for 40 kstars lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I won the hair in my free GB. Wanted the egg purse but it wasn't even in my palette ☹ the hair is cute though and I'm happy to get extra points

- Emmy
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I just spent all of my Kstars chasing items but I had to get the hair lol. The eyeshadow is so pretty

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @AliBryant and I’ve successfully moved from iOS to android! Only missing the ugly shoes I got in my tb box. 🤣 Glad you didn’t have problems! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Why?
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

The makeup is my favorite color combo, but unfortunately I don’t think they’re very flattering on my doll. They look stunning on everyone else I’ve seen though! 🥺💘
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

free box: event points
    2nd: eyes
    3rd: energy
    I wanted the hair but stopped after energy because I didn’t feel like spending more K-Stars but it’s safe to say that I’m totally in love with these eyes and I’m probably going to use them all the time 😍😍😍

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Got stars in my free box! The hair was nice but I didn't feel like chasing considering I didn't like the other items.
    Also, it has been a long time since I had less than three items in my palette....

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I wanted the hair or the eyes but got the dress and purse instead lol free box was dye

I think I'm done
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Spent 400 kstars chasing the hair, didnt get it but got everything else, feeling defeated lol
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • sarahm20sarahm20 Registered Users 6 Posts
    edited April 2020
    TIP: The Easter wreath decorations on the doors are clickable! Same as the other items you get XP, kash, and/or energy. Love the decorations, so cute!!  <3
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I got the eyes in my free box, wanted the hair so I took another chance and ended up with the dress. Not doing anymore as want to save for VIP weekend.
    The eyes, I might get used to them and use them with some outfits. But I don't like the colour of the dress, maybe it's just against the colouring of my doll.
    the eyes look awesome on your doll!! so beautiful! 😻
  • icymamiicymami Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    got exactly what I wanted! would’ve loved the hair but the egg is so cute 🥰
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    So i thought i took a screenshot of my spins but i didn't lol.
    So the order of my boxes was:
    K-stars, purse, event points, hair